US30 Scalper EA MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the world of automated trading, the US30 Scalper EA MT4 has garnered attention, boasting a perfect rating of 5. But let's not get carried away. As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I approach every trading robot with a healthy dose of skepticism. Let's dissect this robot, analyze its features, and see if it truly lives up to the hype.

Description of Features​

The US30 Scalper EA MT4 is designed for scalping the US30 index, operating on the M15 timeframe. It avoids risky strategies like grid and martingale, instead opting for a straightforward approach with automatic lot bidding and built-in Stop Loss and Take Profit levels. Key features include:

• Exclusive focus on the US30 index
  • Automatic lot size calculation based on account balance and risk percentage
  • Compatibility with low spread accounts
  • Requirement for a VPS for 24/7 operation
  • Extensive backtesting and demo testing capabilities

Performance Analysis​

Over the past year, the US30 Scalper EA MT4 has undergone extensive testing on both real and demo accounts. User feedback, such as the comment from Arlington Madzara, highlights the developer's support and the robot's initial performance. However, it's crucial to remember that backtests and demo results often paint a rosier picture than live trading. Market conditions, broker differences, and execution speeds can significantly impact real-world performance.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Focus on risk management with Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Automatic lot size calculation
  • Positive user feedback on developer support
  • Extensive testing on demo accounts

Cons:
  • Requires low spread accounts and a VPS, adding to the cost
  • Setup and compatibility issues reported by some users
  • Performance in live trading may vary significantly from backtests

Source Code of US30 Scalper EA MT4​

We don't have access to the original source code of the US30 Scalper EA MT4 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionality. This code is available for review and modification on our website. Note that this is not the original code but a version developed by the EASY Trading Team based on the publicly available description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download US30 Scalper EA MT4 and Join the Discussion​

If you have questions about the code or want to share your experiences with the US30 Scalper EA MT4, join the discussion on our forum. The EASY Trading Team is here to help you navigate the complexities of automated trading. Remember, we do not sell the US30 Scalper EA MT4; we only provide a sample code based on its description. Visit our website to download the sample code and get started.

Attachments

• US30 Scalper EA MT4.mq5
    5.2 KB · Views: 2
Just got my hands on the EA, now I'm waiting for the setup instructions and any necessary config files to start. Let's see if this lives up to the hype!

I just purchased the US30 Scalper EA and another one focused on HFT for prop trading. Could you send me the free EA for funded accounts? Also, I'm facing some challenges while setting up the HFT scalper and would appreciate some insights. Looking forward to your prompt response. Thanks!