True Supply Demands Alert

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the ever-evolving world of trading, the True Supply Demands Alert robot has emerged as a tool that some traders swear by, while others are less enthusiastic. With a current rating of 3.5, it's clear that opinions vary. This guide aims to walk you through the installation and setup of this trading robot, share some personal insights on its use, and offer tips for enhancement. We'll also touch upon its source code and what you may not know about it.

Installation and Setup​

To get started with the True Supply Demands Alert, you need to follow these straightforward steps:

1. **Purchase the Robot**: Start by acquiring the robot from the official site.
2. **Download and Install**: Once purchased, download the installation file. Open your MetaTrader 5 platform and navigate to the 'File' menu, then select 'Open Data Folder.' Place the downloaded files into the 'MQL5/Experts' directory.
3. **Restart MetaTrader**: Close and reopen the MetaTrader platform to ensure the robot is loaded into your Expert Advisors.
4. **Attach the Robot to a Chart**: Select a currency pair, open a new chart, and drag the True Supply Demands Alert from the Navigator panel onto the chart. Adjust settings as necessary.

Set the parameters according to your trading style and risk tolerance. Pay attention to user feedback: for example, one user pointed out issues with grid removal settings that you might want to consider.

Experience Using the Robot​

From my experience, the True Supply Demands Alert can provide useful signals, but it's essential to remember that no trading robot is perfect. Some users report that it integrates well with various chart types, while others have had issues with overlapping elements, specifically with Heikin Ashi candles.

One user rated it a solid 5 stars but requested more customization options related to grid display. Another user, however, had a less favorable experience, specifically mentioning problems with the grid being removed. This feedback illustrates the varied experiences among users.

Tips for Improvement​

To maximize the efficacy of the True Supply Demands Alert, consider the following recommendations:

- **Customize Settings**: Take time to adjust the parameters based on real-time performance. No two traders are the same, and customization can lead to better results.
- **Use in Conjunction with Other Tools**: Don’t rely solely on the robot. Use additional indicators to confirm signals and make informed decisions.
- **Keep an Eye on Updates**: Developers often release updates based on user feedback. Stay current to benefit from improvements.
- **Practice Risk Management**: Always set your stop-loss and take-profit levels. No robot can eliminate risk; only manage it.

True Supply Demands Alert Source Code​

The actual source code of the True Supply Demands Alert remains a mystery. What we do know is that we can create a similar code based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 marketplace. This means that while the original code isn't publicly accessible, it's possible to engineer a compatible solution based on the features outlined in the product's description.

For those curious about coding or have specific queries regarding this, feel free to ask questions. Remember, the code I'm referencing is a sample from easytradingforum.com and is created based on the properties of the original trading robot sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download True Supply Demands Alert for Enhanced Trading​

In conclusion, while True Supply Demands Alert may not be a guaranteed success for everyone, understanding how to effectively install and configure it can make a significant difference. Always stay critical, adapt your strategies, and remember that even the best tools require your oversight.

If you have any questions or seek further clarification about the code or the robot itself, don’t hesitate to reach out. Your trading journey should be informed and proactive.

Attachments

• True Supply Demands Alert.mq5
    5 KB · Views: 0
I'm currently in the process of developing a dashboard for your indicator's pricing mechanism. I've observed that you provide the source code to facilitate the programmer's task. I've already sent an email in this regard; could you please let me know the next steps? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I've been using this indicator, and I must say it's incredibly effective. However, it would be even more beneficial if it had the capability to send alerts directly to my mobile phone, ensuring that I can act on opportunities instantly.

It's baffling how this indicator gets stuck and just stops working altogether. What a waste!