Trend Line PRO EA mt5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Trend Line PRO EA mt5 is a trading robot that claims to leverage the signals from the Trend Line PRO indicator to automate trading decisions. With a rating of 4.7 and a price tag of $125, it promises to bring any trade to profit, regardless of when and how it was opened. But let's not get too excited just yet. As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer, I'm here to dissect this robot with a critical eye.

Features Description​

The Trend Line PRO EA mt5 boasts several features:
  • Automatic order management based on Trend Line PRO indicator signals.
  • Capability to manage up to three simultaneous orders.
  • Compliance with FIFO (First In, First Out) rules.
  • No grid function, making it suitable for smaller deposits.
  • Recovery function to increase order size if the previous trade was closed with a loss.
  • Mobile trading panel for managing auto-trading functions and manual trade options.
  • DD Reduce Function to ensure all trades opened manually are closed with a profit.
  • Optimized using 100% Dukascopy quality ticks obtained from Tick Data Suite 2.

Performance Analysis​

Based on user feedback and historical data, the Trend Line PRO EA mt5 has shown mixed results. One user, LesleyManuel, struggled with reactivation issues, giving it a rating of 0. Another user, LaraOmar9090, reported good results and profitability, rating it a 5. Petr Zharuk, however, couldn't achieve profits and rated it a 3. This mixed bag of reviews suggests that while the EA has potential, it may not be foolproof.

Over the past year, the EA has demonstrated an ability to manage risk effectively, thanks to its Recovery function and DD Reduce Function. However, the real-world application has shown that consistent profitability is not guaranteed. The EA's performance can vary significantly based on market conditions and individual trading strategies.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Automated order management.
  • Recovery function to mitigate losses.
  • Mobile trading panel for flexibility.
  • Compliance with FIFO rules.
  • Optimized with high-quality historical data.

Cons:
  • Mixed user reviews indicating inconsistent performance.
  • Issues with reactivation reported by some users.
  • Not suitable for traders expecting guaranteed profits.

Source Code of Trend Line PRO EA mt5​

We don't have access to the original source code of the Trend Line PRO EA mt5 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionalities. This example code is available on easytradingforum.com. Note that our team, EASY Trading Team, does not sell the Trend Line PRO EA mt5. We only provide a code based on its description for educational purposes.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Trend Line PRO EA mt5 - A Comprehensive Guide​

For those interested in exploring the Trend Line PRO EA mt5 further, we encourage you to visit forexroboteasy.com for detailed statistics and user reviews. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum. Remember, this is an example code created by the EASY Trading Team based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5. We do not sell the Trend Line PRO EA mt5, but we aim to provide valuable insights and tools for traders.

Attachments

• Trend Line PRO EA mt5.mq5
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
I prefer to start by optimizing the indicator settings using the optimizer. Once I have the optimal parameters, I sync these settings with the EA. This ensures that the EA operates with the most efficient indicator settings. However, it's worth noting that the Indicator Optimizer v2.1 MT5 is outdated and doesn't support loading set files directly into the indicator. This can be a bit of a hassle, but with some manual adjustments, you can still achieve a seamless integration.

To ensure optimal performance and access to the latest features, it's crucial to update to the newest version of the EA.

Currently, I'm operating 7 instruments via this Expert Advisor. I initially anticipated a higher frequency of orders, but this could be a misinterpretation on my part. All in all, I'm rather impressed with its performance. Its data-driven strategy and AI-based algorithms are commendable, and I'm constantly exploring its latest trends and innovations. It's been instrumental in enhancing my trading strategies, and I'm always eager to discuss new methodologies and share my experience in algorithmic trading in the Forex market.