Trade Fusion MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Trade Fusion MT4 is an expert advisor designed to trade all 28 currency pairs simultaneously, promising minimal drawdown and high profitability. Developed by Tajammul Hussain, this EA combines both indicator-based and price action-based approaches to identify high-probability trading opportunities. User reviews, such as the one from Po Yuan Chen, highlight its robust performance and effective stop-loss protection. However, how does it stack up against the EASY series robots?

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

When comparing Trade Fusion MT4 with EASY Trendopedia, several differences become apparent. EASY Trendopedia is specifically designed for trend-following strategies, utilizing advanced algorithms to identify and capitalize on market trends. Unlike Trade Fusion MT4, which trades all currency pairs, EASY Trendopedia focuses on major pairs, ensuring higher accuracy and reliability.

Pros of EASY Trendopedia:
  • High accuracy in trend identification
  • Lower drawdown compared to multi-pair trading
  • User-friendly interface with customizable settings

Cons of EASY Trendopedia:
  • Limited to trend-following strategies
  • Focuses on major currency pairs only

Pros of Trade Fusion MT4:
  • Trades all 28 currency pairs simultaneously
  • Combines indicator-based and price action-based approaches
  • Effective stop-loss protection

Cons of Trade Fusion MT4:
  • Higher risk due to multi-pair trading
  • Complex setup and configuration

Optimal Conditions for Trade Fusion MT4​

Trade Fusion MT4 works best in volatile market conditions where its multi-pair trading can capitalize on various opportunities. Its dual approach strategy allows it to adapt to different market scenarios, making it suitable for traders looking for diversification. However, due to its complexity, it requires careful risk management and regular monitoring.

Source Code of Trade Fusion MT4​

While we do not have access to the original source code of Trade Fusion MT4 sold on MQL5, we have created a sample code based on its description. This example code is available on forexroboteasy.com. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell Trade Fusion MT4; we only provide a code example based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Trade Fusion MT4 for Free​

For those interested in exploring Trade Fusion MT4 further, you can download the sample source code from forexroboteasy.com. Share your experiences and feedback on our forum, and join the discussion with other traders. Happy trading!

Attachments

• Trade Fusion MT4.mq5
    5 KB · Views: 1
I've had some insightful exchanges regarding Taj's EAs lately, and I felt compelled to share my insights. As an enthusiastic user of Taj's creations, I've consistently highlighted their profitability when implemented with a cautious approach. While engaging with others, I can't stress enough the value of detailed testing on real accounts to achieve sustainable success.

I've observed some concerning remarks aimed at Taj, and I must say that his reputation as a credible developer seems unjustifiably tarnished. It's perplexing to witness negativity rooted in unclear assumptions, especially when my experiences starkly contrast with those claims.

Let's aim to shed light on the facts rather than dwell on speculation. Trading is not a game of rushes; it's about informed decisions and responsible strategies. My positive outcomes speak volumes, and I believe that when we focus on productive discussions, we enhance our collective trading journeys. Stay smart, and keep testing – the journey should always be about growth and success for everyone involved.