Trade Assistant 38 in 1

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Trade Assistant 38 in 1 is a multifunctional trading robot designed to simplify and automate various aspects of trading. With a solid rating of 4.87 and positive user feedback, it promises a lot. But let's not get carried away. As a professional trader and programmer, I approach every trading tool with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Description of Features​

Trade Assistant 38 in 1 boasts over 65 functions, including:
  • Lot Calculation: Calculates trade volume based on risk size.
  • Risk Management: Virtual stop-loss (SL) and take-profit (TP) levels that remain hidden from the broker.
  • Smart Entry Levels: Triggers only if the bar closes beyond the set level to avoid false triggering.
  • Hidden Pending Orders: Virtual orders that remain invisible to the broker.
  • Scheduled Pending Orders: Allows placing trades even when the market is closed.
  • Multi-Take Profit Levels: Multiple exit points for trades.
  • One-Cancel-Others (OCO) Orders: Automatically cancels other orders once one is triggered.
  • Trade Visualization: Allows users to see and adjust their trades directly on the chart.

Analysis of Results​

Over the past year, Trade Assistant 38 in 1 has received rave reviews. Users like Volker Albrandt and ArnoKosten1975 have praised its comprehensive risk management and exit strategy tools. However, let's not forget that user reviews can sometimes be overly enthusiastic. The real test is in the numbers, and while the rating of 4.87 is impressive, it's essential to dig deeper into its performance metrics.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Comprehensive set of features that cover all aspects of trading.
  • User-friendly interface that is accessible for both novice and experienced traders.
  • Positive user feedback and high rating.

Cons:
  • Potential lag when used alongside heavy indicators.
  • Over-reliance on automated features might lead to complacency.
  • Not a one-size-fits-all solution; effectiveness depends on integration with existing strategies.

Conclusion​

Trade Assistant 38 in 1 is a robust trading tool with a wide range of features. While it has received positive feedback and boasts a high rating, it's essential to approach it with realistic expectations. It is not a magic bullet that will guarantee profits, but it can significantly enhance your trading efficiency if used correctly.

Source Code of Trade Assistant 38 in 1​

We do not have access to the original source code of the Trade Assistant 38 in 1 robot sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that replicates its functionalities. This code is available for review and discussion on easytradingforum.com. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Trade Assistant 38 in 1 robot; we only provide a code example based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Trade Assistant 38 in 1 and Share Your Results​

If you have any questions about the code or its implementation, feel free to ask on our forum. This example code is based on the description of the Trade Assistant 38 in 1 robot available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell this robot but has created a code example based on its description. For detailed statistics and more information, visit forexroboteasy.com.

Attachments

• Trade Assistant 38 in 1.mq5
    6.5 KB · Views: 2
Calculating the commission in relation to the Stop Loss is a no-brainer. For instance, if my commission is $5 and my Stop Loss is set at $100, then my Stop Loss should actually be at $95 when factoring in the commission. It's basic math, yet somehow it gets overlooked – astonishing!

I've found myself in a bizarre predicament lately. Just a moment ago, when the AUDUSD hit L, it completely ignored the SL:TP settings. Oddly enough, everything else functioned smoothly. Restarting the EA and reloading it yielded no results. It’s pretty perplexing considering how reliable other pairs have been.