The Fibonacci Scalper

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you're interested in The Fibonacci Scalper, huh? If you're looking for a magical solution to make you filthy rich overnight, then good luck with that. But if you're after a pragmatic and well-structured guide on how to install and use this trading robot, then keep reading. This article will break down the process of setting up The Fibonacci Scalper for maximal efficiency, touch on user experiences, and provide some tips for improving its performance.

Installation and Setup​

Let's get the boring part out of the way first. Here’s how you install and set up The Fibonacci Scalper:

• Download the EA: Head over to forexroboteasy.com to get your hands on The Fibonacci Scalper.
  • Open MetaTrader 5: Fire up the MetaTrader 5 platform and go to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Copy the EA: Navigate to MQL5 > Experts and paste the downloaded EA file into this folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5: Close and reopen the MT5 platform.
  • Add the EA to a Chart: Go to Navigator > Expert Advisors, and drag The Fibonacci Scalper onto your selected chart.
  • Configure Settings: Click on the Common tab and check Allow live trading. Then, tweak the input settings per your risk tolerance and trading style.

And there you go. Easy, right? Now, onto the more interesting part.

User Experience​

Ah, user experiences. Everyone loves those. Here’s a taste of what some users had to say:

Marcel Kreuter (gahuul): Stanton makes quite good EAs. Great response and even individual wishes are quickly implemented!

Nuno Filipe Pereira Cruz Pereira (psychictrader): Well it looks work very well. I am using the V4 setup however instead of 1% risk I decided to put 4% risk...

BeeCoola: Unfortunately it did not work for me.

mt4_jupo: Expert advisor looks promising to me. After the expert was further optimized (for EURUSD), it showed even better results than with default setting.

fared3032: free product always useless

Mixed reviews, as you'd expect. But hey, no one ever said trading is easy, despite our team's name.

Tips for Improvement​

Alright, let’s talk about how to eek out a bit more performance from this thing. Here are some pointers:

• Optimize for Specific Currency Pairs: Focus on what works. Some users have mentioned better performance with EURUSD. Stick to pairs where the robot shows promise.
  • Adjust Risk Settings: If you’re feeling adventurous like Nuno, you can adjust the risk settings, but be prepared for the consequences.
  • Use News Filters: Activate the news filter feature to avoid trading during volatile market conditions. Trust me, it’s a lifesaver.
  • Regularly Update and Backtest: Markets change. Make it a habit to regularly backtest and update your settings.

The Source Code of The Fibonacci Scalper​

Let’s get one thing straight. We don’t have the actual source code for The Fibonacci Scalper sold on MQL5. However, if you’re itching to get into coding, you could create something similar based on its description.

For those curious about coding questions, shoot them our way. Keep in mind that this is a demonstration code from easytradingforum.com, inspired by the algorithm described on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download The Fibonacci Scalper for Maximum Trading Efficiency​

Interested in maximizing your trading efficiency? Download The Fibonacci Scalper now and give it a whirl. If you have any questions or need further assistance, our team at EASY Trading Team is here to help. Keep in mind, we don't sell The Fibonacci Scalper; we only provide the know-how and support based on its description.

As always, trading carries risks. Don't bet the farm. Good luck out there... you'll need it.

Absolutely thrilled about the Fibonacci Scalper! Attached are the set files to enhance your trading experience.