The DAX Morning Scalp

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you're looking to enhance your trading with The DAX Morning Scalp, eh? Bold move. This trading robot has garnered rave reviews, and some people apparently believe it can perform miracles. While we're not in the business of selling snake oil, it's always practical to have a healthy dose of skepticism. Let's dive straight into how you can install and configure this robot for maximum efficiency.

Installation and Setup​

Here's your no-nonsense guide to getting The DAX Morning Scalp up and running:

• Download and Install MT5: If you haven't already, download MetaTrader 5 (MT5). It’s like the Swiss Army knife for traders.
  • Buy the EA: Go to the MQL5 market (you know the drill) and purchase The DAX Morning Scalp.
  • Install the EA: Once bought, navigate to the 'Market' tab in your MT5 platform. Find your EA and click 'Install'.
  • Apply the EA: Open a DAX chart (M5 timeframe) and drag the EA onto the chart.
  • Configure Settings: Set your lot size, Stop Loss (SL), and Take Profit (TP). The factory settings are generally good, but if you think you’re smarter than Einstein, go ahead and tweak them.
  • Enable Algo Trading: Ensure that Algo Trading is enabled. No Algo Trading, no trades. Simple.

My Experience Using The DAX Morning Scalp​

After using this EA on a live account (because backtests are for amateurs, right?), I can say it functions as advertised. It’s not going to turn $100 into $1M overnight, but if you're expecting that, please reconsider your life choices. The robot follows a scalping strategy, aiming for quick gains.

Like user TradFMED62 mentioned, the backtests also look promising. But remember, past performance doesn't guarantee future results – that’s just basic trading wisdom.

Tips for Improving The DAX Morning Scalp's Performance​

You want the holy grail, don’t you? While I can't promise you that, here are some tips to milk this cow for what it's worth:

• VPS Usage: Use a Virtual Private Server (VPS) for reduced latency. Execution speed matters when you're scalping.
  • Regular Updates: Keep the EA updated. Developers sometimes fix bugs or optimize performance.
  • Risk Management: Stick to conservative risk management. Just because the EA has a SL/TP doesn’t mean you should go all-in.
  • Monitor Market Conditions: The DAX can be volatile. It's not a grocery store – you don't always know what's coming next.
  • Diversify: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. This EA is good, but diversification is even better.

Source Code for The DAX Morning Scalp​

We don’t have access to the original source code of The DAX Morning Scalp EA that's sold on MQL5. However, we can create an almost similar code based on its description from the MQL5 marketplace. Do note, though, this is not the original code but a version we developed at easytradingforum.com to closely mimic its functionalities.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download The DAX Morning Scalp for Optimized Trading​

For those who are eager to see how we've interpreted The DAX Morning Scalp, feel free to ask questions about the code. Remember, this is an example created based on the description of the robot available on MQL5.

Our team, EASY Trading Team, does not sell The DAX Morning Scalp. Instead, we created this version based on publicly available information. If you have any questions or need further customization, you know where to find us.

Happy trading!

Download The DAX Morning Scalp for Optimized Trading

Attachments

• The DAX Morning Scalp.mq5
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
I've provided two distinct set files that were showcased in the introductory video. These files not only served as the foundation for all my testing, but they're also the very settings I personally rely on in my trading endeavors.

Recently, I upgraded the set files to version 1.4, embracing the latest enhancements. Exciting times ahead for optimizing trading strategies!