The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the world of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner, a tool that promises to revolutionize your trading experience. With a rating of 4.78 and mixed reviews from users, it's clear that this indicator has both its fans and critics. Giulio Franceschini, for instance, praises its effectiveness, while Manea Marian advises caution. Let's dive into how to install, configure, and maximize the potential of this trading robot.

Installation and Setup​

Installing The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner is straightforward. Follow these steps:

• Download the indicator from our website.
  • Open MetaTrader 5 and navigate to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Place the downloaded file in the MQL5/Indicators directory.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Attach the indicator to your desired chart by navigating to Insert > Indicators > Custom > 1-2-3 Pattern Scanner.

Once installed, you'll need to configure the settings to suit your trading style. Adjust the Pattern Sensitivity, Timeframe, and Notification Preferences to ensure you receive timely alerts.

User Experience​

Using The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner is like having a double-edged sword. On one hand, it provides real-time notifications for stop-loss, take-profit, and entry points, which can be incredibly useful. On the other hand, some users, like Manea Marian, have expressed dissatisfaction. The key is to use this tool as part of a broader trading strategy rather than relying on it exclusively.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner, consider the following tips:

• Combine it with other indicators like volume spread analysis for a more comprehensive market view.
  • Customize the settings to match your trading style, whether you're a day trader or a swing trader.
  • Regularly backtest the indicator to validate its performance under different market conditions.
  • Stay updated with the latest versions and community feedback to continuously improve your strategy.

Source Code of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner​

We don't have access to the original source code of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner sold on MQL5. However, we can create a similar code based on its description. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. This example code is provided by easytradingforum.com and is based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5. Note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner; we only created a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner

If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. This guide aims to help you make the most of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner, but remember, no tool is perfect. Use it wisely and always stay informed.

Attachments

• The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner.mq5
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
Impressive indicator, straightforward to use, and no repaints. I appreciate having all 87 pairs available for scanning, allowing me to focus solely on the timeframes that interest me. Typically, I end up analyzing 3 to 5 pairs daily. Now, I'm starting to gather data on win rates and return rates. Definitely recommend this product.

Just rolled out an exciting new update! Download the latest version to unlock fantastic features, including a fabulous 'Market watch' button that lets you scan effortlessly for your favorite currency pairs. Get in the game with the freshest tools at your disposal!

I've been wondering, when exactly does the pattern finalize on the chart? Is it indicated as soon as the third point is established, or rather when the price touches the entry threshold? This aspect seems crucial for accurate trading decisions.

Just scored a win with my first trade on BTC during the weekend! 😉 By the way, adding a pair selector would be fantastic. It would allow me to jump straight to the specific chart right after a signal pops up!