The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5 claims to offer a straightforward approach to trading by identifying potential entry points in accordance with established market trends. With an impressive user rating of 5 and glowing reviews, it's worth examining how effective this tool really is, especially considering the skeptical nature of trading strategies.

Description of Functions​

The main functions of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5 include:
  • Market trend analysis based on higher timeframes.
  • Identification of the 1-2-3 reversal pattern for potential trade entries.
  • Time-saving scanning of multiple instruments to find trading opportunities.
  • User-friendly interface that makes it accessible for traders of various skill levels.
While the features sound appealing, one must wonder if they truly deliver on their promises or if they're just another set of buzzwords.

Results Analysis​

As for the performance over the last year, there doesn't seem to be comprehensive public data available. However, user testimonials suggest a high win rate, with notable mentions of the scanner's ability to pinpoint trends accurately. Yet, the absence of concrete statistical backing raises questions about the reliability of these claims. The tendency for traders to emphasize successful trades while glossing over losses is common in this industry.

Pros and Cons​

Let's break it down:
Pros:
  • High user ratings and positive testimonials.
  • Saves time in market scanning.
  • Appears to align entries with market trends effectively.
Cons:
  • Lack of robust statistical data to verify performance claims.
  • Reliance on user reviews, which may be biased.
  • Potential for the indicator's effectiveness to diminish in varying market conditions.
As always, skepticism is wise in trading—no tool is a silver bullet.

Source Code of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5​

It's important to note that we do not have access to the original source code of the commercial version of The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5 sold on MQL5. However, we can create a version based on the descriptions available on the MQL5 website. This provides an opportunity for those curious enough to explore coding and perhaps improve upon existing concepts.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5 Easily​

For users interested in the code or the scanner itself, feel free to engage in discussions on the forum. Sharing results and experiences can help everyone make more informed decisions. If you have questions about the code, don't hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that this code is a sample based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5; we merely provide a coded version based on its description.

In conclusion, while The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5 appears promising according to user reviews, prudent traders should remain cautious and do their due diligence before relying on any trading tool.

Attachments

• The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5.mq5
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
I've just completed my purchase! Could someone guide me on how to proceed? I'd appreciate any instructions and details about joining the relevant Telegram group.

Just bought the system. Now I need access to the Telegram group before I share my thoughts on this. Can't wait to stir up some conversations!

Having grabbed the 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner, I'm eager to dive into the insights it offers. Count me in for the group and share those essential starting instructions!

Just got my hands on this, but I'm hitting a snag with 'Scan All Charts' being grayed out. To add to the mystery, push notifications are MIA, even though they strut their stuff in the demo version!