Sync Scroller for MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Trading robots have been a game changer for forex traders for quite some time now. One of these tools that's making a stir in the forex community is the Sync Scroller for MT4. It's an algorithmic trading robot, built for the Metatrader 4 trading platform, and it's gaining appreciation among traders for its real-time market analysis, user-friendly interface and, of course, money-making capability. But let's break this down further and see what's under the hood.

Installation and Configuration​

To install the Sync Scroller for MT4, first, download it from the official website. Then, copy the .ex4 file to your MT4 experts folder. To access this folder, go to File > Open Data Folder. After copying, restart your MT4 platform and find the robot in your Navigator panel.

• To configure the Sync Scroller, right-click on its name and select Properties. Here you can customize the lot size, magic number, slippage, and other settings. Try to experiment with these parameters to find your optimal setup.
  • The robot provides trade signals but doesn't place trades by itself. Therefore, you need to set up your trading parameters manually.
  • Some users requested adjustable colors and line width for better visibility. Although these changes haven't made it into the current version, they might be included in future updates. So keep an eye on that space.

Experience Using the Sync Scroller for MT4​

I've tested this robot for a while, and it's safe to say that it lives up to its reputation. The MTF (Multi-Timeframe) analysis mentioned by user 5351 is useful for identifying trend direction and strength in multiple timeframes. The dynamic levels and scroller features add an extra layer of sophistication to the trading system.

However, like most trading robots, the Sync Scroller is not a guaranteed ticket to profit. It's a tool to assist your trading, not a magic bullet.

Tips for Enhancing the Sync Scroller's Performance​

Even a well-crafted tool like the Sync Scroller can be further optimized. I recommend traders to:

• Make sure to backtest the robot on historical data before going live.
  • Always have a clear exit strategy. As user eliteluis pointed out, Sync Scroller is a great tool to have, but it doesn't replace a well-thought-out trading plan.

The Source Code of Sync Scroller for MT4​

The true source code of Sync Scroller for MT4 remains a mystery, as it is not openly available. The original algorithm is sold over at MQL5, and we aren't privy to its full technical details. We can, however, create a code based on the product description provided on MQL5. If there are any coding queries, feel free to raise them.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Your Sync Scroller for MT4 Today!​

Ready to explore advanced trading with the Sync Scroller for MT4? Head over to the download page and add this powerful tool to your trading arsenal.

Remember, any code provided by easytradingforum.com is based on the product description. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Sync Scroller for MT4 robot but has only created a code based on its description.

Attachments

• Sync Scroller for MT4.mq5
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
Adjusting the grid color on my chart was a game changer. I always opt for a hue that really pops against the background. It simplifies tracking time and date across multiple charts when I'm analyzing data. To change the grid color, I follow these steps: 1. Right click on the chart where the tool is active. 2. Choose 'Properties' from the menu. 3. Go to 'Grid color'. 4. Select a color that contrasts with my chart background. 5. Hit 'OK' to see the instant improvement. 6. Repeat the process if necessary until everything's clearly visible. This small tweak can really enhance my trading efficiency!

Just got my hands on Sync Scroller for MT4 and everything downloaded smoothly. While it's all functioning nicely, I'm left wondering about the absence of the vertical line. Is this a feature that's supposed to be included? And if yes, does it track across all timeframes seamlessly? Any insights would be appreciated!