Strong Support mt5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Well, it seems we have yet another wonder of the automated trading world on our hands here. The much vaunted Strong Support MT5 trading robot. It's quite the talk of the town, apparently. With a perfect user rating of 5 and glowing reviews, it's hard not to notice. Nevertheless, let's not get ahead of ourselves. A closer inspection is warranted.

Description of Functions​

The Strong Support MT5 is touted as a 'very useful indicator', according to our enthusiastic user dzemdobry. It's designed to be a tool used in conjunction with others from the same developer, forming a comprehensive toolset for a trader's arsenal. The indicator is claimed to be indispensable in manual negotiations, as our friend fabiocdso puts it.

Analysis of results​

The praise doesn't end there. Our users maintain their consistent enthusiasm for Strong Support MT5, dubbing it a 'great indicator' and a boon to beginner traders. It all sounds quite impressive indeed. However, concrete results and performances are absent from these reviews. The hard numbers, charts, return rates, drawdowns, etc., are unknown. For a more comprehensive picture, you may want to visit this link for detailed statistics.

Pros and Cons​

Well, it seems that more informed judgement on the Strong Support mt5 will need to be reserved until we get a glimpse at the numbers. However, the unabridged praise from multiple users is a promising sign. On the flip side, the lack of specific and verifiable results in these reviews is a bit of a concern.

Source code of Strong Support mt5​

Please note that while we aren't privy to the actual source code of the original Strong Support MT5 robot sold on MQL5, we can offer some insight based on the description provided on the MQL5 site. Our team of gifted tech wizards has concocted a sample code that closely mirrors the described functions of the original bot. However, remember, we at EASY Trading Team do not sell the Strong Support MT5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the functionality-mimicking Strong Support mt5 code for testing​

For those of you interested in testing out an algorithm similar to the Strong Support MT5, feel free to download the code we crafted for your perusal. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have about the code. This is just a sample code from easytradingforum.com, based on the robot's description.

There we have it, folks. A glimpse into the buzzed-about Strong Support MT5. As always, we encourage everyone to tread with caution and share their experiences and results on the forum. It's a jungle out there, and every bit of shared wisdom helps.

Attachments

• Strong Support mt5.mq5
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
Recently acquired the Strong Support tool. I would appreciate it if you could provide the user manual and a detailed explanation of the settings. Thanks in advance!

Just got my hands on the Strong Support EA! I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the user file and a detailed explanation of the settings. Additionally, is there an active Telegram group where I can connect with other users? I seem to have lost the link. Thanks a bunch!