ST Ultimate Rectangle

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Meet the ST Ultimate Rectangle trading robot, a contender in the saturated world of automated trading. Its shiny reputation boasts a 5-star rating from users. But let's be real, ratings can be as biased as a coin toss. With a user review that’s more emoji-laden than text, we must dig deeper to understand its actual efficiency.

Features Overview​

ST Ultimate Rectangle is designed to trade based on price action within defined rectangles (price ranges). The primary functions include:
  • Automatic Identification: Detects support and resistance levels.
  • Trade Execution: Places trades within the identified price ranges.
  • Risk Management: Integrated stop loss and take profit levels.
  • Customization: Allows traders to tweak settings for their risk appetite.

Performance Analysis​

The past year—what can I say? It’s been a rollercoaster. According to the available statistics on Forex Robot Easy, the robot has had mixed performance:
  • Monthly Returns: Inconsistent, with some months showing minor profit and others a loss.
  • Drawdowns: Noticeable drawdowns which might scare the faint-hearted.
  • Overall Profitability: Marginally profitable, but not impressive to say the least.

Strengths and Weaknesses​

Sure, every robot has its highs and lows. Here are the critical points for ST Ultimate Rectangle:

Strengths:
  • Hands-off trading, easy for beginners.
  • Customizable settings for more experienced traders.

Weaknesses:
  • Inconsistent monthly performance.
  • Significant drawdowns that could wipe out profits.
  • User feedback is more enthusiastic than informative.

Source Code of ST Ultimate Rectangle​

One caveat: The original source code isn’t available for public scrutiny, which is a big no-no for transparency enthusiasts like me. However, based on the description from the MQL5 marketplace, we can craft a similar code. Now, if anyone wants a go at it, shoot your questions to the easytradingforum.com.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download ST Ultimate Rectangle Trading Robot​

Curious about the ST Ultimate Rectangle? Visit Forex Robot Easy for a deep dive into this trading bot’s performance metrics and to download it. Feel free to discuss your findings and experiences on the forum.

Wrapping up, while ST Ultimate Rectangle might offer convenience to novice traders, its inconsistent performance leaves much to be desired. Drop your comments and let's discuss whether this bot is worth its hype or just another overblown tool in the trading world.

I truly appreciate the insights provided; they have significantly enhanced my trading experience.