Spread Screener and Candle Timer for MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Alright, let's get into this. The trading robot in question is the Spread Screener and Candle Timer for MT5. It’s marketed as a powerful tool to enhance your trading efficiency. Users have left mixed reviews, so we'll dissect this to see if it's really worth your time.

Description of Functions​

This robot boasts a few interesting features. Here’s what it claims to do:

• Monitors spread in real-time across multiple symbols.
  • Candle timer to help traders know precisely when the next candle will form.
  • Customizable alerts and notifications.
  • Supports multiple timeframes and symbols.
  • User-friendly interface that should make it easy to navigate.

Sounds fancy, right? Let's see if it lives up to the hype.

Analysis of Results​

Based on user feedback and available data over the last year, the robot has a mixed track record.

Here’s a brief summary from ForexRobotEasy.com:

• Most users report a positive impact on their trading efficiency.
  • Some users, however, mention issues like overlapping information on the screen, which could certainly be problematic.
  • Overall rating stands at 4.5, which is pretty decent but not without flaws.

It's also worth mentioning that while some users are raving about it, others are clearly struggling. Make of that what you will.

Pros and Cons​

Anything in this world has its upsides and downsides. Let's take a look at the main pros and cons of this trading robot:

Pros:
  • Real-time spread monitoring is a plus for scalpers.
  • The candle timer is handy for those trading on lower timeframes.
  • Custom alerts can save time and ensure you never miss an important event.

Cons:
  • Some reported issues with information overlap, making it hard to read.
  • No comprehensive backtest results available to evaluate long-term performance.
  • User interface might not be as intuitive for all traders.

Not all sunshine and rainbows, but not a complete disaster either.

Original Code of Spread Screener and Candle Timer for MT5​

We don’t have the original source code of this robot, but if you’re feeling adventurous, you could script something with the features mentioned above. The details available on the MQL5 market page might give you enough guidance to create a similar utility.

Keep in mind, the code we could create would be purely based on description and user feedback. If you need a custom solution or want to modify an existing one, feel free to drop your questions.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Spread Screener and Candle Timer for MT5​

If you're itching to try out the Spread Screener and Candle Timer for MT5, head over to the Forex Robot Easy website for more information.

Have any questions or issues with the code? Discuss on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Remember, we don’t sell this robot but have a tailored version based on its description.

So, is it a must-have? Maybe. Is it flawless? Far from it. As always, do your homework before diving in. Happy trading!

What a fascinating circus this trading world is! It's amusing to see how some folks cling to their so-called strategies like they’re golden tickets, while they can barely tell a breakout from a breakdown. Truly the highlight of my day!

I appreciate the continuous support provided by the community. This invaluable resource has greatly enhanced my trading endeavors, and I look forward to sharing my insights and strategies as I continue to learn and grow.