Smart Price Action Concepts

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a seasoned trader and an MQL5 programmer, I am challenged to assess the effectiveness of a trading robot named Smart Price Action Concepts. I must admit, after dealing with numerous trading strategies and robots, it takes more than exalted customer reviews and high ratings to impress me. But let's dig in and see what this particular one has to offer.

Description of Functions​

According to the user reviews, the Smart Price Action Concepts robot seems to be a toolkit for Price Action (PA) traders. It appears to have a robust speed, an attractive user interface, and a well-designed smart panel. The efficacy of this tool lies in its ability to provide accurate market entry and exit points. It conveniently turns on/off as needed, enhancing its appeal to traders who value functionality and ease of use in their trading tools.

Analysis of Results​

Based on the available review ratings, it has a high score of 4.88, indicating a remarkable level of satisfaction among users. Users applaud its simplicity, accuracy, and ability to coexist with other indicators seamlessly. However, one user expressed concerns about experiencing an error, which suggests that the robot might have some slight technical challenges.

As for its performance in the past year, there are no specific figures or percentages provided. However, the user sentiments suggest that the robot has been effective in the forex market. One user even went as far as stating that it is the best indicator they have ever used.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
- User-friendly design
- Accurate market entry and exit signals
- Ability to integrate with other indicators
- Can be turned on/off as needed

Cons:
- May occasionally have technical issues
- Lacks historical testing data

Source Code of Smart Price Action Concepts​

We should clarify that we don't possess the actual source code of the original robot sold on MQL5. However, based on the product description, we could develop a code for a trading robot with similar features on MQL5. If anyone has questions about the code, feel free to ask. Please note that this would just be an example code by our team at easytradingforum.com, and it's not an exact replica of the original Smart Price Action Concepts robot sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Smart Price Action Concepts

For anyone interested in exploring this trading robot, you can find more details and download it at the link above. Remember, the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Smart Price Action Concepts robot. Our aim here is only to provide an evaluation based on the available data and customer reviews. We encourage you to participate in the discussion about this robot on our forum, and share your own experiences.

Attachments

• Smart Price Action Concepts.mq5
    2.1 KB · Views: 1
I recently grabbed this indicator, but when I applied it to my chart, the internal structure box was MIA! It’s supposed to help visualize the structure across multiple timeframes. Is there a switch I need to flip in the settings, or is my chart just playing hide and seek?