Smart Gold Ai Robot

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As an experienced MQL5 programmer and professional trader from EASY Trading Team, I review Smart Gold Ai Robot which is a popular trading bot in the market. I base this review on user comments, my personal experience, and comparison with our in-house EASY bots like EASY Trendopedia, EASY Scalperology, and EASY Breakopedia.

Smart Gold Ai Robot versus EASY Robots​

Smart Gold Ai Robot is designed to work best with an account balance of around 10,000 Euros or cents when trading with 0.01 Lot. However, as voiced by user 'me1nere1ner' the profits, in this case, tend to be mediocre. In contrast, EASY bots like Trendopedia, Scalperology, and Breakopedia are designed to work efficiently across different account balances and trading volumes, thereby providing much greater flexibility and potentially higher profits.

Pros and Cons​

Smart Gold Ai Robot:
  • Pros: Easy to use, works best with a specific account balance and trading volume.
  • Cons: Limited flexibility, mediocre profits.

EASY Robots (Trendopedia, Scalperology, Breakopedia):
  • Pros: Flexible, works across different account sizes and trading volumes, potential for higher profits.
  • Cons: Requires a bit of experience to handle various settings.

Optimal Use Case for Smart Gold Ai Robot​

Smart Gold Ai Robot appears to work best when the market conditions are favorable for long-term trend trading, particularly when trading Gold.

Smart Gold Ai Robot Source Code​

We must clarify that we do not have access to the actual source code of Smart Gold Ai Robot sold on MQL5. However, we can generate a code based on its description from the MQL5 website. The code provided here is just an example from easytradingforum.com based on the description of Smart Gold Ai Robot. If you have any questions related to the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Smart Gold Ai Robot - An Overview​

Remember, we at EASY Trading Team do not sell the Smart Gold Ai Robot. We only provide an example of the trading bot's code based on its description. For detailed statistics, users are encouraged to visit https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/smart-gold-ai-robot/. If you are interested in trying out the Smart Gold Ai Robot, you can download it from the MQL5 website.

In conclusion, while the Smart Gold Ai Robot can offer decent trading results under specific conditions, the EASY robots provide greater flexibility and potentially higher profitability. Hence, we encourage users to share their experiences and views on our forum. Your feedback would greatly help in creating more effective and efficient trading bots in the future.

Attachments

• Smart Gold Ai Robot.mq5
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
One trading day with this EA, and it's like I've hit the jackpot! $90 up in a mere 24 hours—where else can you find that? Using an ECN account from RoboForex and their lightning-fast VPS (thanks, by the way), my latency is a mere 5 ms. And let me tell you, the author's claims hold water. This isn't just a pipe dream; it's real money being made. Doubled my investment? Yeah, it’s totally possible!