Secutor CFD MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So you’ve stumbled upon the Secutor CFD MT5 trading robot, huh? Good for you. This robot promises to earn you profits while you sip your overpriced coffee. Let's dissect this thing and see if it's worth your time. Spoiler: I’m skeptical by default.

Installation and Setup​

Follow these steps carefully, and you might just end up in the elusive land of profitable trading.

Step 1: Download the Robot
Head over to ForexRobotEasy. Download the Secutor CFD MT5 file and save it somewhere you won’t forget. Trust me, your Downloads folder is not a magical black hole.

Step 2: Install MetaTrader 5
Download and install MetaTrader 5 from the official site.

Step 3: Place the Robot in the Right Folder
Throw the downloaded file into the ‘Experts’ folder under MQL5 within your MetaTrader 5’s root directory. If you don’t know where that is, maybe trading isn’t for you.

Step 4: Restart MetaTrader 5
Fire up MetaTrader 5 again. You should see Secutor CFD MT5 in the Navigator panel.

Step 5: Attach the Robot to a Chart
Drag Secutor CFD MT5 onto your desired chart. Configure the settings to your liking. Don’t just go with the default settings unless you want to donate your money to the Forex market.

Experience Using Secutor CFD MT5​

After downloading this robot, I made it earn 3 singles in a day, just like our friend superbabyjx. Impressive? Maybe, but I don't get excited that easily. User feedback like “NICE!” from wibo and detailed praise from bokazan about DE40 trading might suggest it works. But remember, past performance is not indicative of future results. Always run your own tests before committing real money.

Tips for Enhancing Performance​

Want to squeeze every last drop of efficiency from this robot? Follow these tips and you might just beat the market, or at least lose money slower.

• Backtesting: Run extensive backtests. If you don't know how to backtest, learn before diving into actual trading.
  • Optimized Settings: Tweak the settings based on your backtests. Default settings are for lazy traders.
  • Risk Management: Use proper risk management. If you don't, say hello to margin call soon.
  • Monitor Regularly: Don’t leave the robot unattended. Even robots need supervision.

Source Code for Secutor CFD MT5​

The real kicker is, we don't have the original source code for Secutor CFD MT5. But don't cry yet. What we can do is create a code based on the descriptions available on MQL5 where this robot is sold. If you want the real deal, you’ll need to purchase it from there.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Secutor CFD MT5 for Enhanced Trading Performance​

Still curious about this robot? You can download and see the magic for yourself. If you've got questions on the code, feel free to ask. This is just a sample code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of Secutor CFD MT5. Note, EASY Trading Team doesn’t sell this robot; we’ve just created a code based on available descriptions.

Download and run at your own risk. Happy trading, if that's what you want to call it.

Grateful for the insights shared here. I'm eager to experiment with the EA, especially since it complements the other EA in use. It's impressive to see such dedication in this project.