Secure Gain EA

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've been lured into the world of trading robots and came across Secure Gain EA. You must be thrilled, or at least pretending to be. Let's cut to the chase: Secure Gain EA is a trading robot designed to automate your trading activities. But as with any other trading bot, you're probably skeptical about its effectiveness. And with comments like the one from worldofhunger giving it a 1-star rating, who wouldn't be?

Below, I'll walk you through the setup, configuration, and some pro tips on making the most out of Secure Gain EA.

Installation and Configuration​

So, you want to install Secure Gain EA? Fine, let's do it:

Step 1: Download the EA
Visit the official site to download Secure Gain EA: Secure Gain EA Download.

Step 2: Install MT5 Platform
Secure Gain EA operates on the MetaTrader 5 platform. Make sure you have it installed. No, MT4 won't do the trick.

Step 3: Place the EA in the Right Folder
Navigate to the 'File' menu in MT5, select 'Open Data Folder,' then go to 'MQL5' and finally 'Experts.' Paste the Secure Gain EA file here.

Step 4: Attach to a Chart
Open a chart of your preference, then drag and drop the Secure Gain EA from the 'Navigator' section onto the chart.

Step 5: Configure Settings
Here's where the magic happens. Or doesn’t. Tailor the EA settings according to your risk tolerance. Use the parameters available in the 'Inputs' tab. If you get lost, there's always the trusty default settings—good luck with that.

Experience of Using Secure Gain EA​

I've used Secure Gain EA for a while. Okay, let's be real: it's not all rainbows and unicorns. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The stats on their website might give you some hope, but be prepared for a mixed bag of results.

Tips to Improve Performance​

So, you want to squeeze every last drop of performance out of this bot? Here are a few tips:

• Optimize Settings Regularly - Market conditions change, and so should your EA settings.
  • Backtest - Backtest the EA with historical data to see if it performs well.
  • Use a VPS - Ensure your trading isn't interrupted by power cuts or internet issues.
  • Diversify - Don't rely solely on Secure Gain EA; mix it up with other strategies or robots.
  • Monitor Performance - Keep an eye on the bot's performance. Don't be that guy who sets it and forgets it.

Source Code of Secure Gain EA​

Here's the kicker: we don't have access to the original source code of Secure Gain EA. Surprised? Don't be. But don’t worry; we can create a code based on its description from MQL5.

If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Just remember, this is an example code based on the description from MQL5, created by easytradingforum.com. We do not sell Secure Gain EA, but we can certainly help you understand it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Secure Gain EA Trading Robot​

Ready to take the plunge? You can download Secure Gain EA from the official site: Secure Gain EA Download. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We’re here to help, just don't expect miracles.

Well, there you have it. Secure Gain EA in all its glory and doubt. Happy trading—or at least, less painful trading.

As a long-time user of the Noloss EA, I can confidently say it has truly impressed me. In just a week of trading on my live account with an initial deposit of $200 and a lot size of 0.02, I've experienced promising results, especially on the GBP/USD pair. For optimal performance, I highly recommend familiarizing yourself with the EA's intricacies and testing it on a demo account first. I'm excited to see where this journey takes me as I continue utilizing this tool on my Instaforex account. Happy trading!