Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the volatile world of trading, automated solutions like the Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5 have found their niche. The promise of consistent profits without having to babysit your trades is tempting, isn't it? With glowing reviews, such as those from Alexey Alexander Munishkin and Md Rashidul Hasan, you might be lured into thinking this EA is a golden ticket. But let's keep our expectations in check and navigate through the specifics.

Installation and Setup​

To unlock the potential of the Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5, you need to follow these steps carefully:

1. **Download the EA**: Purchase and download the EA from the official site here.
2. **Install on MT5**: Copy the downloaded EA file into the Experts folder of your MetaTrader 5 platform.
3. **Restart MT5**: Close and reopen the platform to ensure that the EA is recognized.
4. **Attach EA to Chart**: Drag the EA from the Navigator onto the chart of your chosen currency pair.
5. **Configure Settings**: Adjust the parameters to suit your trading style and risk tolerance. This includes setting your initial lot size, stop loss, and take profit levels.
6. **Enable Auto-Trading**: Ensure that auto-trading is enabled on your platform, or, well, you might as well be manually trading.

By following these steps, you should have the EA ready for action.

Experience Using the EA​

Now, let’s get to the meat of the matter. My experience with the Scalping EA, just like yours, is a mixed bag. While the claims of profitability are enticing, performance can vary significantly based on market conditions and settings used. Reviews suggest some users have seen success on pairs like EURUSD and USDJPY. However, let’s not forget that past performance is not an indicator of future results.

It’s essential to set realistic expectations. If you’re anticipating overnight riches, it might be time to temper that enthusiasm with a bit of reality.

Tips for Improvement​

To boost the effectiveness of your Scalping EA, consider the following strategies:

• Regularly review and tweak settings based on market volatility.
  • Use a reliable VPS to ensure your EA runs smoothly without interruptions.
  • Backtest the EA extensively using historical data to understand its behavior under different market conditions.
  • Stay informed about global economic news that might affect your trading pairs.
  • Introduce additional filters or strategies to complement the EA's trades.

These adjustments might help enhance performance and reduce the likelihood of unwanted surprises.

Source Code Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5​

It’s crucial to note that we don’t have the original source code of the EA being sold on MQL5. What we can do, however, is create an example code based on the EA's description. This code could mimic the expected functionalities outlined on the MQL5 website. Just remember, our team at EASY Trading Team doesn’t sell the Scalping EA; we simply provide custom code inspired by the EA’s description.

If you have any questions about the example code or how to implement the EA, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5 for Optimal Performance​

Ready to take your trading to the next level? Download the Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5 here and see for yourself. Just remember, even the best robots require your oversight and fine-tuning to truly shine.

Attachments

• Scalping EA Breakout Top and Bot MT5.mq5
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
Just got my hands on this bot and I'm full of questions. Can someone clarify if it's possible to sort this out privately later?

I'm curious about the optimal time frame for this EA. Is using one minute charts a viable option, or should I stick to something different for better results?