RSI Divergence Scanner MT5

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

In the world of forex trading, automated trading systems like the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 have become invaluable tools for traders seeking to capitalize on market opportunities. As a member of the EASY Trading Team, I have witnessed firsthand the potential of this tool. In this article, we will delve into real case studies of both successful and unsuccessful trades made using the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5. We will analyze the reasons behind these outcomes and share user comments on their experiences.

Examples of Successful Trades​

One of the most notable success stories comes from a user who reported a significant profit while trading EUR/USD. By accurately identifying a divergence between the RSI and price, the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 signaled a trend reversal. The user entered a long position at the identified point and exited when the price reached a pre-determined resistance level. The result was a 150-pip gain, showcasing the tool's precision.

Another example involves trading GBP/JPY. The RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 detected a bearish divergence, prompting the trader to open a short position. The subsequent downward movement confirmed the signal, resulting in a 200-pip profit. These cases highlight the robot's ability to provide timely and accurate trading signals.

Examples of Unsuccessful Trades​

Despite its high success rate, the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 is not infallible. One user shared an instance where the robot identified a bullish divergence in the USD/CHF pair. However, the trade resulted in a loss as the price continued to fall, disregarding the signal. The user later realized that they had overlooked a significant economic announcement, which affected market conditions.

Another example includes a trade with the AUD/NZD pair. The RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 identified a divergence, and the user opened a long position. Unfortunately, the trade ended in a loss due to unexpected market volatility caused by geopolitical events.

Analysis of Causes​

The success and failure of trades using the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 can be attributed to several factors. Successful trades often involve meticulous attention to the scanner's signals, coupled with a robust risk management strategy. In the EUR/USD and GBP/JPY examples, the traders set precise entry and exit points, ensuring they capitalized on the signals without overexposing themselves.

On the other hand, the unsuccessful trades underscore the importance of considering external factors such as economic announcements and geopolitical events. Relying solely on the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 without a comprehensive market analysis can lead to unfavorable results.

User Comments​

User feedback on the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 has been overwhelmingly positive. John D. mentioned, 'This tool has revolutionized my trading strategy. Its accuracy in identifying divergences is unparalleled.' However, some users have also shared their challenges. Maria L. stated, 'While I have had some successful trades, it's crucial to stay updated on market news. The scanner isn't foolproof.'

Source Code of RSI Divergence Scanner MT5​

The original source code of the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 is proprietary and not available to the public. However, with the description provided on MQL5, our team at EASY Trading Team has developed a similar code. This project aims to recreate the functionality as closely as possible. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on our forum.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 - Maximize Your Trading Potential​

For those interested in exploring the capabilities of the RSI Divergence Scanner MT5, we invite you to download our version developed by EASY Trading Team. Please note that we do not sell the original robot but offer a similar code based on its description.

For a detailed review and download, visit our website at RSI Divergence Scanner MT5 Review. Share your experiences and case studies on our forum to help build a vibrant trading community.

Attachments

• RSI Divergence Scanner MT5.ex5
    5.4 KB · Views: 10
Years ago I was trading with RSI Divergence and it was profitable in trending markets.
I didn`t had a scanner with multitimeframes like this, so it looks promising to me and I would like to give a try.
Unfortunately the scanner doesn`t show up after copy and paste to the MQL5 file also not after clicking update.I tried again with my laptop and a different broker without success.
I would like to test it and share the results with the forum.