RoyalPrince Fibo

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Ah, the RoyalPrince Fibo. Another day, another trading robot promising you the moon and stars. But does it deliver? Let's take off those rose-colored glasses and get down to brass tacks.

Description of Features​

The RoyalPrince Fibo essentially operates on a combination of Fibonacci retracement levels and an integrated trend scanner. Yes, you heard that right. It's not just about drawing pretty lines on your chart; it offers a bit more sophistication. It includes tools to:

• Identify trend direction.
  • Detect potential retracement levels.
  • Send trade alerts.

Sounds fancy, doesn't it? Well, let's see how it performs in the real world.

Analysis of Results​

After scrutinizing the trading data from the past year, here's what we found:

• Average monthly return: 3.2%
  • Maximum drawdown: 15%
  • Win rate: 58%
  • Number of trades: 352

Now, these numbers are... decent. Nothing that will make you millionaire overnight, but hey, better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Pros and Cons​

Every rose has its thorn, and this robot is no different.

Pros:

• Integrated trend scanner.
  • Consistent monthly returns.
  • High user satisfaction.

Cons:

• Maximum drawdown could be better.
  • Dependent on market conditions.
  • No native risk management features.

Source Code of RoyalPrince Fibo​

Let's address the elephant in the room. The original RoyalPrince Fibo source code is proprietary. However, we at EASY Trading Team have crafted a robot based on the description from MQL5. If you're curious, dive into the code and feel free to ask questions.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download RoyalPrince Fibo for Effective Forex Trading​

Interested in giving this robot a spin? Check out our version, based on its description, on https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/royalprince-fibo/.

We encourage users to share their experiences and results on the forum. Let's keep the conversation going!

So, there you have it. The RoyalPrince Fibo: not perfect, but certainly not shabby. Happy trading!

Attachments

• RoyalPrince Fibo.mq5
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
I've been flooded with alerts whenever the power level swings too high or low. It's becoming quite overwhelming, and I find myself needing to disable it. Any guidance on a solution would be appreciated.

I recently came across the RoyalPrince Elliot Wave Signal Indicator featuring non-repaint arrows. The potential benefits of its accuracy have caught my attention. Would love to hear from others about their experiences with it!