Recovery Drawdown MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

We are going to dive in and dissect the recovery drawdown MT4 robot based on user reviews, its functionality, and trading results. The robot aims to recover drawdowns and protect your trading balance from sudden market shocks. However, as seasoned traders and programmers, we always wear the lenses of skepticism when approaching such products.

Recovery Drawdown MT4 Functions​

The core functionality of the Recovery Drawdown MT4 robot involves limiting losses and controlling risk. Based on user feedback, the robot seems to perform well when appropriately calibrated - a significant plus for any trading tool. However, this robot's efficacy is debatable, given the mixed user reviews and the variability of the Forex market.

Recovery Drawdown MT4 Results Analysis​

According to the provided statistics, the robot is performing at an acceptable level, but the results are not stellar. Based on the user feedback and our analysis, the robot seems to have mixed results, which is not surprising. Remember, the Forex market's volatility can flip from calm to stormy in a blink of an eye.

Recovery Drawdown MT4 Pros and Cons​

Pros

• It supposedly helps to recover drawdowns, minimize losses and control risk.
    When calibrated correctly, it performs well.
Cons

• Lack of sufficient information and support.
    Can operate for months without recovering the drawdown.
    User feedback is rather varied.

Recovery Drawdown MT4 Source Code​

Now, about the source code of the Recovery Drawdown MT4 robot, well, we don't have it. We do not sell this robot at EASY Trading Team. However, based on the robot's description on the MQL5 website, we can create a similar code. If any of you would like to discuss or have questions about this code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Recovery Drawdown MT4 for Efficient Forex Trading​

If you are interested in testing the Recovery Drawdown MT4 robot, you can download it from the MQL5 website. Please remember to share your experience and results on our forum. The code provided on the forum is just an example, based on the description of the Recovery Drawdown MT4 robot.

In conclusion, the Recovery Drawdown MT4 robot seems to be a mixed bag. Some users feel it's a lifesaver, while others think it's a regrettable purchase. As always, conduct your due diligence before diving in.

Attachments

• Recovery Drawdown MT4.mq5
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
I recently secured the EA Recovery to assess its potential before committing fully. I initiated it in a troubled account, where losses were already piling up. I noticed several Buy and Sell recovery orders, and it's intriguing to ponder whether these are intended to balance each other's lots. I manually kicked off the recovery process, so I'm curious about how the Buy and Sell interactions function. Does the system's recovery kick in with each new operation, or is it dependent on one side covering the other? Clarification would be much appreciated.

Starting the recovery Grid with the RECOVERY ON button seems like a game changer for automation. I'm curious if this feature fully automates the initial Grid series, or if I'm still required to hit that button each time to initiate the process? Also, what would be the ideal timeframe for optimal performance—should I stick with 15m or is 1h more effective in the long run?

Could anyone share their experience with employing grid strategies? I'm currently trading GOLD with a significant drawdown. Would activating a grid setup benefit me, or is it too much of a risk? I'm keen to hear thoughts, particularly from those who have tested it on a demo account.