Reborn

EasyCoder

May 28, 2024

Introduction​

As an experienced trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I am thrilled to share real-life examples of using the Reborn trading robot. Reborn is a trend-following trading robot designed to optimize trading strategies and maximize profits. This article will cover both successful and unsuccessful trades made with this robot, analyze the underlying reasons for these outcomes, and include user comments. Readers are encouraged to share their own experiences on our forum. Detailed statistics for Reborn are available at Reborn Forex Software Review.

Examples of Successful Trades​

One of the notable success stories comes from a user who managed to gain a 35% return in just two weeks using Reborn. By capitalizing on a strong upward trend in the EUR/USD pair, the robot executed a series of well-timed trades, securing significant profits. The user noted that Reborn's trend-following algorithm outperformed manual trading by precisely identifying entry and exit points.

Another successful case involved GBP/JPY, where the robot leveraged volatile market conditions to generate a 20% return over a month. The user reported that Reborn's ability to adapt to market changes played a crucial role in this success, allowing the robot to switch strategies when needed.

Examples of Unsuccessful Trades​

Not all experiences with Reborn have been successful. One user reported a 15% loss over two weeks while trading the AUD/USD pair. The primary issue was the robot's difficulty in identifying false breakouts, leading to multiple stop-loss hits.

Another user faced challenges with the USD/CHF pair, resulting in a 10% loss over a month. The problem stemmed from the robot's strict adherence to its programmed rules, which didn't account for unexpected geopolitical events that drastically affected market conditions.

Analysis of Causes​

The success of Reborn largely depends on market conditions and the pairs being traded. Successful trades often occur in trending markets where the robot's algorithm can accurately identify and follow trends. The robot's adaptability also contributes to its success, allowing it to adjust strategies based on market behavior.

Conversely, unsuccessful trades usually happen in ranging or unpredictable markets where false signals and unexpected events can adversely affect performance. Additionally, the rigid rule-following nature of the robot sometimes fails to accommodate sudden market shifts.

User Comments​

One user commented, 'Reborn has been a game-changer for me. It's incredibly efficient in trending markets, making more accurate trades than I could manually.'

Another user stated, 'While the robot works well most of the time, it struggles during volatile periods. I had a few bad trades because the robot couldn't adapt fast enough.'

Source Code of Reborn​

We do not have access to the genuine source code of the Reborn trading robot sold on MQL5. However, based on its description and user reviews, we can create a similar code. If you have any questions about the code or need assistance, please feel free to ask. Note that this code is an example provided by easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the Reborn robot available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the original Reborn robot but has created a similar code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Reborn Trading Robot

If you are intrigued by the Reborn trading robot and wish to explore its potential further, visit this link to download the Reborn trading robot.

In conclusion, while the Reborn trading robot has shown promising results in trending markets, it is not immune to challenges in more volatile conditions. We encourage users to share their experiences and insights on our forum to collectively improve our understanding and usage of this powerful tool.

Attachments

• Reborn.ex5
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
I've been investigating the proficiency of the Reborn trading robot for some time now and found its trend-following strategy, based on big data analysis and artificial intelligence, to be really fascinating. Its seamless integration with Forex, along with its intuitive understanding of market trends, does hold promise for a high level of successful trades. However, does anyone have any first-hand experience on how well it manages risks in volatile markets?

Whilst I'm all for automation and working smart, the human factor, including our intuition and experience, is still a significant part of trading that shouldn't be disregarded. So, for those who have used Reborn, have you found it advantageous to supplement the AI with your own judgments, or do you let the algorithm do most of the work?

On a side note, have any of you ventured into developing your own trading algorithms? If so, what challenges or successes have you encountered?

Overall, I'm keen to know more about how we can make the most out of such technologies while maintaining a safe and profitable trading environment.