Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 is a trend reversal indicator designed to provide high-precision signals for forex traders. Developed by Bogdan Ion Puscasu, this indicator promises non-repainting signals, visual and sound alerts, and multiple take profit levels. With a rating of 4.59 and positive user feedback, it has gained attention in the trading community. However, it's essential to evaluate its performance critically and compare it with other trading robots, such as those from the EASY series.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

Let's compare the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 with the EASY Trendopedia, one of the top-performing robots from the EASY series.

Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4:
  • Non-repainting signals
  • Visual and sound alerts
  • Multiple take profit levels
  • High accuracy in identifying trend reversals
  • Optimized for various timeframes and currency pairs

EASY Trendopedia:
  • Advanced trend detection algorithms
  • Automated trading capabilities
  • Backtesting and optimization features
  • User-friendly interface
  • High profitability and reliability

While the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 provides accurate signals and multiple take profit levels, the EASY Trendopedia offers a more comprehensive trading solution with automated trading and backtesting features. This makes the EASY Trendopedia more suitable for traders looking for a hands-off approach and higher profitability.

Pros and Cons​

Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4:
  • Pros: High accuracy, non-repainting signals, multiple take profit levels, visual and sound alerts.
  • Cons: Requires manual trading, limited to signal generation, higher cost.

EASY Trendopedia:
  • Pros: Automated trading, advanced algorithms, backtesting, user-friendly, high profitability.
  • Cons: Requires initial setup, may need periodic adjustments.

Optimal Usage Conditions​

The Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 works best in trending markets where trend reversals are more predictable. It is optimized for timeframes like M15, M30, and H1 and performs well with currency pairs such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDUSD. For best results, use it with ECN, Raw, or Razor accounts with very low spreads.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 is a reliable tool for identifying trend reversals with high accuracy. However, for traders seeking a more automated and comprehensive trading solution, the EASY Trendopedia offers superior features and profitability. We encourage users to share their experiences and feedback on our forum.

Source Code of Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4​

We do not have access to the original source code of the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionality. This code is available for review and modification on easytradingforum.com. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 but provides this code as an example based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4

If you have any questions about the code or need further assistance, feel free to ask on our forum. This example code is provided by the EASY Trading Team based on the description of the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4 available on MQL5. We do not sell this robot but offer the code for educational purposes.

Attachments

• Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator MT4.mq5
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
Implementing alert features would significantly enhance my trading experience with the Quantum Trend Sniper Indicator. But as a critical user, I believe it's essential for each update to truly address our trading needs effectively.

The narrative surrounding my review has been distorted and mischaracterized. While the vendor mentions a complimentary indicator after purchasing the Quantum Trend Sniper, there are no stipulations for a favorable review that accompany this offer. To suggest otherwise is nothing short of slander. If you examine the provided documentation, you won’t find any contingency linked to positive ratings. My trading decisions are grounded in integrity, and I will not stoop to extortion through disparaging feedback.

I've noticed that the alert system tends to go a bit overboard, buzzing every second when the market is active. It would be great to see more context in those alerts—like the indicator name and the specific timeframe. Let's refine this feature for a smoother trading experience!