Prosperity

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In this article, we delve into the performance and features of the Prosperity trading robot developed by Eloizio Coelho Alves. As a member of the EASY Trading Team, I will evaluate the effectiveness of this Expert Advisor (EA) utilizing data and insights derived from the past year. You can find detailed statistics and reviews on the robot here: Prosperity EA Review.

Features of the Prosperity Robot​

The Prosperity EA comes with several advanced features designed to optimize forex trading:
- **Automated Trading:** Executes trades autonomously based on pre-set strategies.
- **Multiple Strategy Options:** Offers different trading strategies such as trend following and mean reversion.
- **Risk Management:** Includes sophisticated risk management tools like stop-loss and take-profit levels.
- **Customization:** Allows for various parameter settings to tailor the trading approach according to user preferences.
- **Backtesting:** Provides historical data analysis to gauge the performance of the strategies over time.

Analysis of Results Over the Last Year​

Over the past year, the Prosperity EA has shown mixed results, reflecting the inherent volatility and uncertainty in forex markets. Key performance indicators are:

- **Profitability:** The EA achieved an average monthly return of 3-5%, with significant drawdowns occurring during high market volatility periods.
- **Consistency:** Profitability has been inconsistent, with some months showing substantial gains and others incurring losses.
- **Risk Management:** The stop-loss and take-profit levels were effective in limiting significant losses, although a few large drawdowns were noted.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
- **Automated and Customizable:** Offers a high degree of automation and customization, making it suitable for multiple trading styles.
- **Advanced Risk Management:** Effective in managing risk via stop-loss and take-profit levels.
- **User-Friendly Interface:** Easy to set up and use, even for traders with limited experience.

Cons:
- **Inconsistent Performance:** The robot has shown periods of underperformance, particularly during volatile market phases.
- **High Drawdowns:** While risk management tools are in place, the EA has experienced some significant drawdowns.
- **Dependency on Market Conditions:** The effectiveness of the EA is highly contingent on prevailing market conditions.

Conclusion​

The Prosperity EA offers a blend of advanced features and risk management tools, making it a versatile choice for traders. However, its inconsistent performance and susceptibility to market volatility may concern some users. We encourage traders to thoroughly test the EA and consider using it alongside other trading strategies.

Source Code for Prosperity​

While the original source code for the Prosperity EA sold on MQL5 is not available, our team has created an example code based on its description. This can serve as a useful starting point for those interested in developing their own version. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Prosperity EA - Example Code Based on MQL5 Description​

The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Prosperity EA but offers an example code based on its MQL5 description. For detailed insights and to download the example code, visit Prosperity EA Review. Join the community discussion and share your results to help us refine and improve this trading tool even further.

Attachments

• Prosperity.mq5
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
Firstly, I appreciate the generosity in providing this EA for free. Over the past few days, I've been rigorously testing it on a $1,000 demo account using a 0.1 lot size. Interestingly, EURAUD has shown significantly better performance compared to EURUSD, which unfortunately suffers from higher drawdowns and lower profitability. I attempted to run EURAUD on two separate charts with distinct Magic numbers, but encountered the error displayed in the attached photo. It functions briefly before the error reappears, a problem I do not face with EURUSD. Could you shed some light on a possible solution for this issue? Thank you.

Check out my current open positions. None of them have been closed yet. It's a high-risk scenario! 🚀 Let's navigate this market turbulence with precision and strategy. Stay sharp!