Pro Sessions MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

It's a tough market out there, and every trader is always on the lookout for the next best tool to give them an edge. Enter the Pro Sessions MT5 trading robot. With a user rating of 5 and praise like essential indicator for international traders, it's already off to a promising start. But does it really live up to the hype? Let's dive in.

Description of Functions​

The Pro Sessions MT5 is designed to assist traders by automating the tracking of trading sessions across different time zones. It eliminates the need to constantly check the clock, allowing you to focus on more important aspects of trading. Key functions include:

• Automatic session identification
  • Customizable alerts for session start and end
  • Automatic adjustment for daylight saving time
  • Integration with various trading platforms

Sounds useful, right? But as the old saying goes, The devil is in the details.

Analysis of Results​

Over the past year, Pro Sessions MT5 has shown some promising results:

• Consistent performance during major trading sessions
  • High accuracy in session identification
  • User-friendly interface enabled even novice traders to benefit

However, let's not get carried away. There are always variables to keep in mind, like market volatility and external economic factors, that could impact performance.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• Easy to use, even for beginners
  • Saves time by automating session tracking
  • High user satisfaction rating

Cons:

• Limited functionality—primarily focuses on session tracking
  • No guarantees on trading performance
  • Dependent on external factors like market conditions

Source Code of Pro Sessions MT5​

Now, let's talk about the source code. We don't have access to the original code for Pro Sessions MT5 that's sold on MQL5. But don't worry, my dear skeptics, we've created a sample code based on its description. If you're curious or have questions, feel free to discuss it on easytradingforum.com.

Conclusion​

To sum up, the Pro Sessions MT5 appears to be a useful tool for traders looking to automate their session tracking. With a high user rating and positive feedback, it's certainly worth a look. However, always remember to consider the inherent risks of trading. For those interested, let's discuss this robot further on the forum and share our results.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Pro Sessions MT5 Trading Robot​

Curious to try out Pro Sessions MT5? Visit the official site at forexroboteasy.com for more information and download options. Any questions on the code? Post them on easytradingforum.com. Remember, the team at EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the Pro Sessions MT5 but has created a sample robot based on its description.

I bought the Sessions Pro MT5 indicator and it performs admirably! The only hitch is that I can't run it concurrently on my local machine and VPS. I'm logged into MQL5 on both and trading the same account, so it baffles me why I'm restricted to one platform. Is there a rationale behind this limitation? It would be great to use it on both setup simultaneously. Cheers!