PipFinite Range Point

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction to PipFinite Range Point Trading Robot​

PipFinite Range Point, a trading robot that has claimed its territory among the traders, sits on the throne of skepticism. Its source code is like the elusive Holy Grail, cloaked in mystery and selling like hotcakes on MQL5. Although there's raving feedback about its staggering performance on H1 timeframe, as noted by taxcodragon, or its potency for breakouts, as implied by lebric, let's not forget our signature smirk of doubt. Let's delve into the nitty-gritty of this trading robot.

Installation and Settings​

Our Italian friend vincenzo1964 seems to be perplexed about the installation process. Well, no worries my friend. To have this alleged magnificent tool up and running, first, download the PipFinite Range Point. Once you've acquired it, go to your MetaTrader 5, click on 'File' and then 'Open Data Folder'. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found on the ForexRobot website. Once you have opened your data folder, navigate to MQL5 -> Indicators -> Downloads, and paste the downloaded file here. Restart your MT5 platform and voila! The indicator should now be available in your Navigator panel.

Experience & Usage​

Using PipFinite Range Point is pretty straightforward. After all, it's an indicator, not a mystical artifact. It's about identifying the market range and following the trend. It's designed for simplicity, yet I'd say don't get too cozy. Remember, There's no such thing as a free lunch. You need to stay alert and constantly evaluate the performance of the robot.

Tips for Improvement​

A couple of pointers for your interesting journey with PipFinite Range Point: always remember to backtest. You need to be assured this shiny robot aligns with your trading style and market conditions. Another tip, maintain a healthy dose of skepticism. Be open to adapt it according to changing market trends.

The Elusive Source Code of PipFinite Range Point​

Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room. The source code. I hate to break it to you, but unless you're some sort of cyber wizard, the original source code is not available. However, based on the description provided on the MQL5 site, we can develop a code. If you've any intriguing questions about the code, feel free to ask. Bear in mind, it's just an exemplar code from easytradingforum.com based on the description of the PipFinite Range Point sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Downloading PipFinite Range Point - Your Gateway to a New Trading Experience​

Finally, the moment you've been waiting for, downloading the PipFinite Range Point. You can get this robot from MQL5. However, remember that we, the EASY Trading Team, are not selling the PipFinite Range Point. We've only created the code of a trading robot based on the description available.

To wrap up, whether this trading robot is the next big thing or just another fad, I leave that on your discerning selves to decide. Till then, trade wisely, trade skeptically.

So far, I'm finding this Indicator to be quite intriguing. I've been conducting some visual back-testing on a demo account with the Zone Recovery Strategy, and I'm thrilled to keep exploring its potential! Currently, I'm in the phase of forward testing it on a demo basis, and I plan to return later with a more detailed review based on my experiences.