Order Block Scanner

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer, I'm here to give an impartial review of the trading robot, Order Block Scanner. Based on user feedback and overall rating of '5', it appears this bot has a solid reputation in the trading community. However, how does it compare to our very own EASY trading robots?

Comparison with EASY Robots​

Looking at user reviews, Order Block Scanner seems to perform impressively, but when stacked against our line of EASY robots, some differences become apparent. For example, compared to EASY Trendopedia, Order Block Scanner might be more labor-intensive with less automation. EASY Scalperology has a more intricate algorithm and can potentially yield higher profits, and EASY Breakopedia provides a more reliable trading experience with its robust framework.

Pros and Cons​

Order Block Scanner's strengths lie in its user-friendly interface and its ability to make the trading process easier, as highlighted by MissyD1202. However, one potential downside could be the lack of source code transparency and customizability. On the other hand, EASY robots are made more comprehensive with full code transparency and options for customization, ensuring they serve exactly your trading needs.

Optimal Conditions for Use​

Order Block Scanner appears to perform best during high-volume trading sessions, as Elite Luis mentioned about its successful run during the NYC session. However, the EASY robots are designed to adapt to variable market conditions, making them versatile and efficient across different trading times and patterns.

Source Code of Order Block Scanner​

We don't have access to the original source code of the Order Block Scanner sold on MQL5. However, we can generate a code based on its description on MQL5. If you have any questions regarding the code, please feel free to ask. Remember, this is just a code example from easytradingforum.com based on the Order Block Scanner's description. EASY Trading Team does not sell the Order Block Scanner but has created a trading robot code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Order Block Scanner: Trading Made Easier​

For those interested in the Order Block Scanner, you can check it out on the website. However, we invite you to compare it with our EASY trading robots, which are designed to offer you an efficient, profitable, and reliable trading experience. Don't forget to share your thoughts and experiences on our forum.

Note: The EASY Trading Team only provides an example code of a trading robot based on the description of the Order Block Scanner available on MQL5. We do not sell the Order Block Scanner.

In conclusion, while the Order Block Scanner appears to be a valuable tool for traders, our EASY trading robots excel in offering customizable, profitable, and reliable trading experiences. As always, the choice is yours to make!

Just acquired the indicator and set it up on my VPS. Looking for a way to streamline my trading by monitoring just five currency pairs rather than sifting through all markets. It seems inefficient to have to install the indicator on each pair, especially with 14 EAs already running. Having a solid understanding of smart money concepts, I'm curious if your indicator accurately captures the true Break of Structure (BOS). Could you clarify what defines BOS in your system? Cheers.

It’s absurd that I can’t find a practical way to overlay higher timeframe levels while stuck in these lower timeframes. If this tool can’t prioritize the essentials, then what's the point of trying to tame it? My patience is thin, and I'm not about to waste time juggling extraneous levels that don’t matter in my fast-paced trading strategy.