Non Repainting Trend MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The realm of Forex trading is no stranger to trading robots and one such entrant is Non Repainting Trend MT5 that has garnered a reputation among its users. With a perfect rating of 5 and smiles all around, it does seem to have the wheels turning in the right direction. But let's not be hasty and jump up with joy. In the cold, hard world of trading, nothing should be taken at face value.

Description of Functions​

Non Repainting Trend MT5 serves as an indicator-based trading robot. It claims to identify strong trends and provides entry and exit signals. The attractive point here is the non-repainting feature which means the signals, once formed, do not change with the price fluctuations. Sounds perfect? Well, hold on to that thought.

Analysis of Results​

I'm not one to be swayed by comments of excellent and perfect without hard data. So, I looked into the performance of Non Repainting Trend MT5 for the past year. It's unfortunate that the details of trade performance aren't shared on the product's page. A transparency issue? Maybe. You can check the results on the official website here.

Pros and Cons​

Not everything that glitters is gold and the Non Repainting Trend MT5 is no exception. The application does seem to have a good track record based on user ratings. The no repaint function gives it a distinct advantage, providing stability in decision making. However, the lack of performance data and the secretiveness surrounding the actual trading strategy used is a point of concern.

Source Code of Non Repainting Trend MT5​

Now, we are not privy to the original source code of the Non Repainting Trend MT5 being sold on MQL5. However, we could potentially develop a version based on the description given on the MQL5 site. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask them. This is an example code from easytradingforum.com, and is merely based on the description of a robot being sold on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Non Repainting Trend MT5: Clear the Air​

Remember, folks, EASY Trading Team is not selling the Non Repainting Trend MT5 robot. We simply created a code based on the description to foster a productive discussion. I see far too many users jumping the gun and swearing by the effectiveness of these trading robots. Let's take a step back and discuss the mechanics, the successes, and the failures of Non Repainting Trend MT5 on forums.

In the end, the choice to use any trading robot, including the Non Repainting Trend MT5, rests solely in your hands. Don't forget to share your results and experiences. After all, the beauty of the trading community lies in the sharing of knowledge and experiences. Remember – skepticism is healthy, and data is king. Happy trading!

This indicator has truly impressed me. Its precision and simplicity make it an invaluable asset in my trading toolkit.