Night Swimmer MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Night Swimmer MT4, as its name suggests, is an Expert Advisor (EA) that operates in the MT4 trading platform. Based on the user comments, one could infer that it is a well-received robot, scoring a perfect '5' in user ratings. Users appreciate its cost-free availability and reliable performance. However, as a member of the EASY Trading Team, I must highlight the inherent strengths of our EASY series robots.

Comparing With an EASY Robot​

Let's compare Night Swimmer MT4 with one of our EASY series robots, EASY Scalperology. The latter is a well-designed, comprehensive trading robot that aims at regular, short-term gains from small market moves.

While Night Swimmer MT4 operates mostly during quieter trading periods typically seen at night - hence the name, EASY Scalperology performs best during highly active market sessions. This gives Scalperology a wider window to operate, potentially yielding more opportunities for gains.

Pros and Cons​

Night Swimmer MT4 has no cost attached to it, which is certainly appealing to new or budget-conscious traders. It can operate passively, which can be an advantage for traders who prefer a hands-off approach. However, its preference for quieter trading times may limit its profitability potential.

EASY Scalperology, whilst not free, offers a higher potential profitability. It's designed to take advantage of small market movements, providing more frequent trading opportunities, thus potentially more profits. However, its constant market engagement might require a little more attention from the trader.

Optimal Conditions for Use​

Night Swimmer MT4 performs best during quieter, night-time trading periods. Thus, it can be a good fit for traders who prefer to let their bots work while they sleep, or for those in time zones where the quieter periods align with their daytime.

Source Code of Night Swimmer MT4​

One crucial aspect to know is that we do not have the original source code of Night Swimmer MT4. It is an EA sold on the MQL5 platform, and its code is proprietary. However, we've developed a code based on its description on the MQL5 website. This is just an example code from easytradingforum.com, and any questions about it can be directed to our forum. Please note that EASY Trading Team does not sell Night Swimmer MT4 or endorse its use.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Night Swimmer MT4: The Affordable Solution for Forex Trading?​

While Night Swimmer MT4 may seem like an attractive, cost-free solution for automated trading, our EASY series robots provide a more comprehensive, potentially more profitable alternative.

Feel free to try out our Example Code based on Night Swimmer MT4's description. As always, we encourage traders to discuss their experiences and thoughts on our forum. The detailed statistics of this EA can be found at forexroboteasy.com. We are always open to discussions, suggestions, and debates from all traders.

Utilizing all available set files can be a game-changer for optimizing trading strategies. I believe in meticulously testing them to find the right fit for my approach.

I've been testing this EA at 0.01 lots and the results are promising so far – last week it executed 4 trades with 3 closing in profit. I plan to keep fine-tuning my settings. It would be advantageous if more Forex pairs were supported, but I appreciate the free EA.