News Trade EA MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to this comprehensive guide on using the News Trade EA MT5, a trading robot that's designed to capitalize on news-driven market events. Given the high rating (4.5) and positive user feedback, this EA has caught the attention of many traders. Let's get straight to the setup, usage, and some insider tips to get the most out of this EA.

Installation and Setup​

Before you dive into the world of news trading, you'll need to install and set up the News Trade EA MT5. Follow these steps to ensure a smooth installation:

• Download the News Trade EA MT5 from here.
  • Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
  • Navigate to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Copy the downloaded EA file into the MQL5 > Experts folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Locate the Navigator panel, then find the Expert Advisors section.
  • Drag and drop News Trade EA MT5 onto the desired chart.
  • Configure the EA settings according to your trading strategy. Default settings are a good starting point.
  • Enable automated trading by clicking the AutoTrading button on the toolbar.

Experience of Usage​

Ah, the experience of using News Trade EA MT5. I've been in the trading game long enough to raise an eyebrow at every new EA that comes my way. But this one? It's got a lot of optimistic reviews, sure, but I'll keep my reservations. The majority of users reported a simple and efficient experience, especially with short-term trades during news events. However, remember to monitor it closely, especially when it defaults without a Stop Loss.

Tips for Improving EA Performance​

Trading isn't a set it and forget it game, and neither is using News Trade EA MT5. Here are some tips to help you optimize its performance:

• Manually Set Stop Losses: Don't rely on default settings. Customize your Stop Loss to manage risk effectively.
  • Regular Updates: Ensure your EA is up-to-date with the latest version.
  • Backtesting: Always backtest your settings before running them in a live environment.
  • Monitor Market Conditions: The EA performs best in volatile conditions typical of news events. Stay informed about upcoming news.
  • Adjust Lot Sizes: According to your risk appetite and account balance, adjust the lot sizes for optimal results.

Source Code of News Trade EA MT5​

We don't have the original source code for News Trade EA MT5 that's sold on MQL5. However, we can create a trading robot based on its description and specifications mentioned on the MQL5 marketplace. If you have any questions about how to code similar functionalities, feel free to ask. Remember, our version isn't the original and is based on public information and our expertise.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download News Trade EA MT5 for Maximum Trading Efficiency​

If you're looking to boost your trading efficiency, News Trade EA MT5 is worth a try. Despite my skepticism, the positive reviews speak volumes. Download it now from here and see if it lives up to the hype in your trading strategy.

Got questions or need code examples? Reach out to us at easytradingforum.com, where we thrive on turning complex trading algorithms into actionable strategies. Remember, we're not selling the News Trade EA MT5; we're offering a custom solution based on its described functionalities. Happy trading!

Attachments

• News Trade EA MT5.mq5
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
With the release of Update 1.1, I've resolved an issue with the calculations for 'Multiplier_of_Min_minutes_pause' and 'Multiplier_of_Min_pips_between_positions'. It's worth noting that this update won't alter any existing sets or profiles—your settings will remain intact. If you're unsure how to update without resetting your Expert Advisors' settings on open charts, here’s a quick guide: 1) Save your current profile (File tab -> Profiles). 2) Switch to a different profile (like the default one). 3) Update the experts through the terminal's market. 4) Reopen your saved profile from step 1. This process can even be done with open positions!