New Way Basic

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Well, another day, another trading robot. This time it's about a program named New Way Basic. With a 5-star rating and a couple of positive albeit brief user comments, the surface of the situation looks quite promising. But if there's something I've learned in my years of being a pro trader, it's that surface-level impressions can be as misleading as a mirage in a desert. So, let's take a dive into this so-called New Way Basic and see if there's anything worth our time or if it's just another wishy-washy trading bot that will leave you high and dry.

Description of Functions​

From what I gather at forexroboteasy.com, New Way Basic supposedly works based on several technical indicators. It uses a combination of these indicators to determine the best entry and exit points for trades. In theory, this would ensure an efficient trading process and high profits, but in reality, things are never as they seem.

Analysis of Results​

A look at the yearly performance of this trading bot shows that it has been generating profits. However, it's crucial to remember that past performance does not guarantee future profits, especially in the unpredictable world of forex trading. So, while its performance seems satisfactory so far, there's no guarantee it'll continue to be this rosy.

Pros and Cons​

On the plus side, New Way Basic seems user-friendly and operates based on a set of proven indicators. Its results over the past year are quite impressive, which is a point in its favor.

However, there's room for scepticism. The lack of detailed user reviews means there's little substantial evidence of the bot's performance from actual users. Moreover, the absence of the bot's source code makes it impossible to fully understand its internal functioning and to adapt it to personal trading strategies or market changes.

Source Code of New Way Basic​

It's worth mentioning that we do not have access to the actual source code of the original robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create a code based on the description given on MQL5, where the algorithm is sold. If you have any questions about this code, feel free to ask them at easytradingforum.com. It's important to note that this code is just an example provided by us, the EASY Trading Team, based on the description of the robot sold on MQL5. We're not selling the original New Way Basic robot; we've just created a code based on the bot's description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the New Way Basic robot for a New Trading Experience​

For those daring enough to give New Way Basic a spin, you can download it and put it to test. Always remember that no bot is foolproof and that every trading decision should be made with careful consideration. Let's have a thrilling discussion about the bot on the easytradingforum.com and you can share your experiences and results from using it. Let's explore this 'new way' together and see if it's as basic as it claims to be or if it's a hidden gem waiting to be discovered.

I've been wondering if just dragging the EA onto the chart is sufficient, or if there are additional settings and conditions I should be mindful of to ensure optimal performance.