Never Dies MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Meet Never Dies MT5, one of those trading robots that everyone raves about, yet leaves me always wondering if it's really as good as its reputation claims. With a rating of 5 stars and reviews that could make even the most cynical trader glance twice, it's time to dissect whether this EA truly deserves the hype.

Description of Features​

Never Dies MT5 boasts a range of features that any professional trader would expect. It's designed for use on the MetaTrader 5 platform, providing automated trading based on a complex algorithm that takes various market conditions into account. The robot offers:

• Frequent updates to adapt to evolving market conditions.
  • Compatibility with multiple currency pairs.
  • A risk management system to minimize potential losses.
  • Real-time performance tracking and reporting.

Sounds fancy, right? Yet as always, the devil is in the details.

Performance Analysis Over the Last Year​

The robot's performance over the last year has been a mixed bag. According to the detailed statistics available on this page, Never Dies MT5 has shown consistent profitability for most users. The average monthly gain is around 5-10%, which is pretty decent. However, there have been periods of drawdown that might make a risk-averse trader cringe a bit.

Let's address the user reviews:
  • SAMANEH MAJIDI (Rating: 5) - Good. Thanks. Well, not much to analyze here. It’s a typical short and sweet review.
  • Kemal YILDIZ (Rating: 5) - Frequent updates. Good results. Recommended EA. Frequent updates are always a good sign. It means the developer is actively maintaining and improving the robot.
  • ForexMaster (Rating: 5) - Impressed results reached on my real trading until now. I am happy for my purchase. Real trading results are always the true test. If ForexMaster is impressed, that's a plus point.

Pros and Cons​

Even the best EAs come with their strengths and weaknesses. Here’s my take on Never Dies MT5:

Pros:
  • Frequent updates ensure it adapts to market changes.
  • Good real-world performance as indicated by user reviews.
  • Comprehensive risk management system.
  • User-friendly interface.

Cons:
  • Periods of drawdown that could scare off conservative traders.
  • Complex algorithm that might be hard to understand without a deep dive.
  • No transparency about the exact trading strategy used.

Conclusion​

Never Dies MT5 shows promise. Although it's hard to be overly impressed, the robot does deliver on its claims more often than not. The frequent updates are a major plus, and positive user feedback lends it credibility. However, the lack of transparency and periods of drawdown are worth considering.

I encourage users to discuss this robot on the forum and share their results. It’s always better to learn from collective experience.

Source Code of Never Dies MT5​

We don't have access to the genuine source code of the Never Dies MT5 robot sold on MQL5. However, based on the description available on the MQL5 website, our team at EASY Trading Team can create something similar.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Never Dies MT5 - free trial available​

If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask them. Remember, this is a sample code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the robot [Never Dies MT5] sold on MQL5. Our team doesn’t sell the Never Dies MT5 robot, but we've created a trading robot code based on its description.

Attachments

• Never Dies MT5.mq5
    4.5 KB · Views: 2
Having a great experience so far! I'm thoroughly impressed with the MT5 version I purchased. Is there a chance I could get the MT4 version at no additional cost or perhaps a discount? It would really enhance my trading strategy.