Multi Chart Crosshairs

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've heard about the Multi Chart Crosshairs and decided to give it a shot. Good choice, although I'm not easily impressed. This trading robot promises to enhance your market analysis, making it more efficient and easier to follow. But does it really? Let's dissect it.

Installation and Setup​

First things first, let's get this piece of code running:

• Download the Multi Chart Crosshairs from forexroboteasy.com.
  • Place the downloaded file into the MQL5/Indicators directory of your MetaTrader 5 installation.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5. The indicator should now appear in the Navigator panel under Indicators.
  • Drag and drop the Multi Chart Crosshairs onto the chart of your choice.
  • Open the settings panel and tweak parameters to your liking. Although, let's face it, no amount of tweaking eliminates the need for critical thinking and good old-fashioned skepticism.

Experience with Multi Chart Crosshairs​

What can I say? It does its job. Multi Chart Crosshairs aligns crosshairs across multiple charts, which, if you’re into that sort of thing, can be quite useful. For instance, I found it particularly handy when comparing price movements across multiple timeframes. But let's not kid ourselves—this isn't the Holy Grail of market analysis. It's just a tool, and like any tool, it's only as good as the person using it.

Tips for Improving Performance​

Looking to squeeze every last drop of efficiency out of this robot? Try these tips:

• Use Multiple Monitors: This indicator is designed for multi-chart setups. More monitors, more charts, more data. Simple math.
  • Combine with Other Indicators: Because relying on a single indicator is like trying to fix a car with just a hammer.
  • Regularly Update: Make sure you have the latest version. Updates often fix bugs and improve functionality.
  • Back-Testing: Always back-test on historical data before going live. If it fails in the past, it will likely fail in the future too.

Source Code of Multi Chart Crosshairs​

Unfortunately, the original source code of Multi Chart Crosshairs available on MQL5 is not accessible. However, based on the description and functionality, we can create a similar code. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is an example code provided by easytradingforum.com, not the actual code from MQL5.

Also, don’t forget, EASY Trading Team does not sell the Multi Chart Crosshairs robot. We only created a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Multi Chart Crosshairs for Efficient Market Analysis​

For those of you who are still keen to try it out, download the Multi Chart Crosshairs from forexroboteasy.com. If you can make it work for you, great. If not, well, there are plenty of other fish in the sea—or in this case, indicators in the market.

So, if you have any questions about the code or setting up the robot, don’t hesitate to reach out. Keep in mind, trading is an art, not a science. Happy trading, or at least, less miserable trading!

Hi everyone! I'm excited to learn more about trading, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies. I've been exploring the Active Pivots indicator and find it incredibly versatile compared to others I've tried. I have a couple of suggestions for future updates that could make it even more user-friendly. First, it would be great to have a button or toggle right on the chart to hide or show all pivot lines. This would help keep my charts clean and focused. Secondly, an option to display quarterly pivot lines would add significant value. I appreciate any insights you can share regarding this indicator, and by the way, the Multi Chart Crosshairs is fantastic for simplifying analysis. It’s such a joy to use! Thanks for any help!