Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've heard about the Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5, huh? It's the latest darling in the trading community, designed to simplify your multi-timeframe analysis. Sure, it’s got a bunch of rave reviews, but let's see if it can actually walk the talk. In this guide, we'll dive into how to install and configure this tool for maximum efficiency. We’ll also dissect my cynical take on its effectiveness and sprinkle in some tips to enhance its performance.

Installation and Setup​

First things first. Installation. Follow these steps and, spoiler alert, try not to get lost:

• Download the Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5 from the official website here.
  • Open your MetaTrader 5 platform. Go to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Navigate to MQL5 > Indicators and copy the downloaded file here.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5. The indicator should now appear in the Navigator panel under Indicators.
  • Drag and drop it onto your chart. Adjust the settings in the Inputs tab according to your preferences.

Experience Using the Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5​

So, what's it like to actually use this thing? Initially, I was skeptical, especially reading comments drenched in hyperbole like 100% perfect indicator and best tool ever. Yet, it does have its merits.

For instance, nabil84 pointed out that it’s the only tool available for tracking specific timing across multiple charts—an interesting niche, I'll give you that. However, as with any tool, it’s not without flaws. For instance, you might find the default crosshairs settings a bit intrusive. Customizing it as per Forexezek’s suggestion to set the crosshair in the background/foreground can make a noticeable difference.

Tips for Enhancing Performance​

Alright, let’s get to the juicy stuff. Here are some tips for squeezing every drop of utility out of this tool:

• Adjust Crosshair Sensitivity: Fine-tune the sensitivity settings to avoid jittery movements. This will make your analysis smoother.
  • Background/Foreground Settings: As mentioned by Forexezek, setting the crosshair to the background can declutter your view.
  • Multiple Time-Frame Analysis: Use it in conjunction with other indicators to confirm your trading strategies. This will help you avoid false signals.

Source Code of Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5​

Ah, the source code. Here's the kicker: we don’t have access to the original source code of the Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5 sold on MQL5. However, based on the description available on MQL5, we can craft something similar. If you’re curious, you might want to check out the example code we’ve put together on easytradingforum.com. Just remember, we’re not selling the robot; we’ve merely created code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5 for Enhanced Trading​

For those looking to download Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5 and see what the fuss is all about, head over to this link. Got questions about the code? Drop them in the forum. Remember, this is an example from easytradingforum.com, inspired by the Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5 described on MQL5.

In conclusion, while this tool has a lot of positive reviews, don’t let the hype blind you. Use it wisely, tweak the settings, and always corroborate with other indicators. That’s the smart way to trade, my friend.

Attachments

• Multi Chart Crosshairs MT5.mq5
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
This tool is an essential companion for anyone looking to conduct in-depth analyses across varying time frames. It effortlessly simplifies my multi-chart assessments and enhances my overall market insight.