MTF Supply Demand Zones

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Oh, another Forex trading robot. Just what we've all been waiting for. The MTF Supply Demand Zones robot claims to make trading a piece of cake by identifying key supply and demand zones. With an average rating of 4.83 from users, it sounds promising. But, let's not get too excited. High ratings often come with a pinch of salt.

Installation and Setup​

Alright, let's get down to the nuts and bolts. Installing and setting up the MTF Supply Demand Zones robot is pretty straightforward. If you've ever installed any trading robot, this should be a walk in the park.

Step 1: Download the Robot
First, you need to download the robot from the official website: Download MTF Supply Demand Zones.

Step 2: Installation
1. Open your MetaTrader 5 platform.
2. Go to File and select Open Data Folder.
3. Navigate to MQL5 > Experts.
4. Drag and drop the downloaded robot file into the Experts folder.
5. Restart your MetaTrader 5 platform.

Step 3: Setup
1. Go to the Navigator pane in MetaTrader 5.
2. Find the MTF Supply Demand Zones robot under Expert Advisors.
3. Right-click and select Attach to Chart.
4. Adjust the robot settings according to your trading preferences. This includes time frames, risk management parameters, and other customization options.

And, voila! Your robot is installed and should be good to go.

Experience Using the Robot​

So, what's it like using this robot? It's not bad, honestly. It marks up supply and demand zones across multiple timeframes, which saves a lot of the manual labor. Users like adammessi1 and Legacy6 seem thrilled, claiming it’s improved their trading.

But, let's not kid ourselves. No robot is perfect. It's quite good at identifying key zones, but don't expect it to predict market movements with 100% accuracy. Trading always comes with risks, so keep your expectations in check.

Tips for Enhancing Performance​

Here are some tips to squeeze a bit more out of this robot:

• Backtest Extensively: Before going live, run the robot through various backtesting scenarios. This will help identify any potential pitfalls.
  • Combine with Other Indicators: Don't solely rely on this robot. Pair it with other indicators like RSI or moving averages to confirm signals.
  • Stay Updated: Always keep an eye on updates from the developer. Improvements and bug fixes can make a significant difference.
  • Regular Monitoring: Just because it's a robot doesn't mean it’s set-and-forget. Regularly monitor its performance and make adjustments as needed.

Source Code MTF Supply Demand Zones​

Let's be real. We don't have the actual source code for the MTF Supply Demand Zones robot sold on MQL5. However, for those of you who love DIY projects, you can create a similar robot using the info available on its MQL5 page.

Just remember, the code we provide here is inspired by the description on MQL5 and is not the original code. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. You can find our example code at easytradingforum.com.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MTF Supply Demand Zones Robot from EASY Trading Team​

Looking for a reliable trading robot that can identify supply and demand zones? Download the MTF Supply Demand Zones Robot and start enhancing your trading strategy today. Remember, our version is a DIY take inspired by the original on MQL5. We don't sell the original robot, but we've whipped up a solid alternative based on what we know. Happy trading!

I've been trying to figure out why the supply and demand zones aren't appearing on the higher time frames. It's puzzling because I rely on these zones for my trading strategy, and not seeing them can impact my decision-making. Are there specific settings or conditions that I might be missing?