MT5 EezeOrder

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the world of automated trading, the MT5 EezeOrder trading robot claims to streamline your trading experience. However, as with any trading strategy, skepticism is warranted. User feedback has been mixed, with some praising its functionality while others voice their concerns about activation and trading issues. This guide aims to provide a comprehensive overview of setting up and optimizing the MT5 EezeOrder robot for effective trading.

Installation and Setup​

To start using the MT5 EezeOrder, follow these steps for installation and setup:

• Download the MT5 EezeOrder robot from the official website.
  • Open your MetaTrader 5 platform and navigate to the File menu, then select Open Data Folder.
  • In the opened folder, find the MQL5 directory and look for the Experts folder.
  • Copy the downloaded robot file into the Experts folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5 to ensure the robot appears in your Navigator panel.
  • To configure the robot, drag it onto your desired trading chart and adjust the settings according to your trading strategy.
Remember, even if you think you've followed these steps perfectly, like some users, you might find that the robot simply does not work.

Experience with the Robot​

As a member of the EASY Trading Team, I’ve had my fair share of experiences with various trading robots, including the MT5 EezeOrder. While some users rave about its capabilities, my skepticism leads me to believe that not all that glitters is gold. The robot can open multiple trades, as stated by one user, but that doesn’t mean it performs flawlessly in every market condition.

I’ve encountered instances where the robot fails to activate or does not work with certain assets, like the VIX, as noted by some frustrated users. If your goal is to trade successfully, you need to do more than just depend on automation.

Tips for Improvement​

To enhance your experience with the MT5 EezeOrder, consider the following tips:

• Regularly update the robot to ensure compatibility with market changes.
  • Test the robot on a demo account before deploying it in a live environment.
  • Monitor its performance and make adjustments to the settings as needed.
  • Diversify your trading strategies rather than relying solely on one robot.
  • Engage with user communities to share experiences and gather insights.
These aren’t foolproof strategies, but they might help you avoid common pitfalls.

MT5 EezeOrder Source Code​

It's worth noting that we do not possess the actual source code of the original MT5 EezeOrder robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create code based on the descriptions available on their website. The original algorithm remains proprietary, and while our version may mimic its functions, it is not an exact replica.

If you have questions or require clarification about the code created by the EASY Trading Team, feel free to ask. Just a reminder: we do not sell the MT5 EezeOrder robot, but have developed a code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MT5 EezeOrder for Automated Trading​

In summary, while the MT5 EezeOrder trading robot has potential, it comes with its fair share of challenges. If you're determined to use this robot, understanding its intricacies and limitations is key. For those interested in automated trading solutions, ensure you do your due diligence before diving in.

Remember, if you have any questions about the code or its functionality, feel free to reach out. Your trading success might just depend on it.

Attachments

• MT5 EezeOrder.mq5
    4 KB · Views: 0
I've been pondering whether there's a way to establish default settings like the trading symbol and TP right from the get-go. Is there a configuration file we can tweak to make this happen?