MT4 Bar Replay Indicator

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, another trading robot claims to revolutionize your trading experience. This time, it's the MT4 Bar Replay Indicator. With a user rating of 3.67, it's just about average on the popularity scale. Let's cut through the fluff and get to the core of what this robot has to offer.

Description of Functions​

The MT4 Bar Replay Indicator offers the following functions:
  • Replays historical market data, letting you time-travel to test your strategies in past market conditions.
  • Allows you to control playback speed and pause at critical moments.
  • Supports various time frames and trading instruments, providing flexibility in backtesting.
According to the user reviews, it does what it says on the tin, but let's not get carried away just yet.

Analysis of Results​

Over the past year, this robot has had mixed results. While some users like GaizerSam and Lalit Kamboj rated it highly for its usefulness in backtesting, others like Newera2023 were less than impressed, citing serious performance issues like platform freezing. So, which side of the fence should you be on?

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Provides an effective way to backtest strategies in a controlled environment.
  • User-friendly interface for easy setup and use.
  • Versatile, supporting various time frames and instruments.
Cons:
  • Performance issues, notably freezing the MT4 platform as mentioned by some users.
  • Limited advanced features compared to other backtesting tools.
  • A relatively low rating of 3.67 suggests room for improvement.

Conclusion​

The MT4 Bar Replay Indicator is a decent tool for backtesting strategies but it comes with its share of pitfalls. With a mixed bag of user reviews and a rating of 3.67, it's clear that this robot isn't perfect. However, if you're willing to overlook some performance issues, it could be a useful addition to your trading toolkit.

Source Code for MT4 Bar Replay Indicator​

Here's the kicker: we don't have access to the original source code of the MT4 Bar Replay Indicator sold on MQL5. However, based on the description available, we can create a similar code. If you're interested in such a solution, feel free to ask your questions on the EASY Trading Team forum (easytradingforum.com).

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MT4 Bar Replay Indicator for Superior Backtesting​

If you want to try the MT4 Bar Replay Indicator, you can find more details and download it here: https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/mt4-bar-replay-indicator/. Remember, the EASY Trading Team doesn't sell this robot; we've just provided an example code based on its description.

Got questions? Let's discuss on easytradingforum.com.

This indicator is a complete disaster. I installed it on my MT4 platform, and it immediately caused all sorts of chaos, making the platform freeze as if it were processing a black hole. I attempted to launch it, but nothing happened. Frankly, I wouldn't consider purchasing this in its current state.