Mentfx Mmanage mt5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you've stumbled upon Mentfx Mmanage mt5, the so-called game changer for low timeframe trading. With a rating of 4.33 and glowing reviews, it seems like a solid choice. But let's not get carried away. We'll dive into the nitty-gritty of installing, setting up, and using this tool. Spoiler alert: it's not all rainbows and butterflies.

Installation and Setup​

First things first, you need to get this thing up and running. Follow these steps to install and configure Mentfx Mmanage mt5:

• Download the robot from here.
  • Open MetaTrader 5 and navigate to the File menu.
  • Select Open Data Folder and go to the MQL5 directory.
  • Place the downloaded file in the Experts folder.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Drag the Mentfx Mmanage mt5 from the Navigator window onto your chart.
  • Configure the input settings, including RiskPercentage, HotkeyBuy, HotkeySell, and HotkeyCloseAll.
  • Click OK to activate the robot.

User Experience​

Using Mentfx Mmanage mt5 is like driving a car with an autopilot feature. You set your entry and stop loss points, and the robot takes care of the rest. The drag-and-drop interface is intuitive, but don't expect it to make you a trading wizard overnight. According to user reviews, it's particularly useful for low timeframe trading, but some have noted issues with indices and specific brokers. So, manage your expectations.

Tips for Improvement​

Here are some tips to get the most out of Mentfx Mmanage mt5:

• Test in a Demo Account: Before going live, test the robot in a demo account to understand its quirks.
  • Adjust Risk Settings: Fine-tune the RiskPercentage to match your risk tolerance.
  • Monitor Performance: Keep an eye on how the robot performs in different market conditions.
  • Use Hotkeys Wisely: Customize hotkeys to streamline your trading process.

Source Code of Mentfx Mmanage mt5​

We don't have access to the original source code of Mentfx Mmanage mt5 sold on MQL5. However, we can create a similar code based on its description. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is an example code from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the Mentfx Mmanage mt5 robot sold on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell Mentfx Mmanage mt5; we only created a robot code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Mentfx Mmanage mt5

If you're interested in trying out Mentfx Mmanage mt5, you can download it from here. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy trading!

Attachments

• Mentfx Mmanage mt5.mq5
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
Dear community, I'd like to express my gratitude for this exceptional instrument that has indeed revolutionized my trading. However, I've encountered a slight complication related to my pending orders. They seem to instantly terminate upon activation, as if they were never actually initiated. I'm hoping someone could provide some insight or assistance regarding this matter. As always, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

It seems my Mentfx Mmanage isn't functioning like the tutorial suggests. Each time the buy or sell line is reached, the trades promptly close. When attempting to buy, I drag below the price and pull it down, but no success. I can spot the stop loss as a red dotted line, yet that elusive buy line shown in blue during the Mentfx demonstration just doesn't appear for me. Selling reflects the same frustrating pattern. A few weeks back, I gave it a shot, and it nearly wiped out my account. While I can initiate trades, the process remains baffling. The visibility of only the stop loss line adds to my confusion. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.