Matterhorn

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Welcome to the guide on using the Matterhorn trading robot. Whether you're an experienced trader like rustictrader with a rating of 5 for first impressions and friendly support, or new to the game, this guide aims to help you make the most of this robot. Just don't get too excited—I've seen it all, and there’s always a catch.

Installation and Setup​

To install and set up the Matterhorn trading robot, follow these steps:

• 1. Download the Matterhorn robot from the official site.
    2. Open the MetaTrader 5 platform.
    3. Navigate to File -> Open Data Folder.
    4. Copy the downloaded .ex5 file into the MQL5 -> Experts directory.
    5. Restart MetaTrader 5.
    6. In the Navigator window, locate the Matterhorn robot, right-click, and choose Attach to a chart.
    7. Adjust the input parameters to fit your trading strategy.
    8. Click OK to activate the robot.

Experience Using Matterhorn​

After weeks of testing, the Matterhorn robot has shown mixed results. Sure, the backtests look appealing, but let's not forget the good old saying, Past performance is not indicative of future results. The robot performs decently in trending markets but struggles during periods of high volatility. Adjust your expectations accordingly and don't be surprised if it doesn’t turn your $100 into a million overnight.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of the Matterhorn trading robot, consider these tips:

• 1. Regularly adjust the input parameters to match current market conditions.
    2. Combine it with manual intervention—never rely solely on automated trading.
    3. Keep an eye on market news and events that could impact your trades.
    4. Use a demo account first to fine-tune your settings before going live.
    5. Regularly update the robot, as improvements and bug fixes may be released.

Source Code of Matterhorn​

We don't know the actual source code of the original Matterhorn robot sold on MQL5, but you can create a similar algorithm based on its description. If you're interested in developing your own version, study the robot's functionality and write the code accordingly. Feel free to ask questions on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Remember, this is a sample code, and our team doesn't sell the original Matterhorn robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the Matterhorn Trading Robot Now​

Ready to test the Matterhorn robot? Visit Download the Matterhorn Trading Robot Now. If you have any questions about the code, contact us. Note that the EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the Matterhorn robot but provides a sample code based on its MQL5 description.

Alright, now go ahead and impress me—or try to.

Attachments

• Matterhorn.mq5
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
In my quest for optimization, I've been playing around with various configurations. It appears that the actual parameters can significantly impact performance, particularly when aligned correctly with market conditions. Adjusting these settings isn’t just a technical exercise; it’s essential for achieving consistency in results.