Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and programmer in the MQL5 environment, I often come across numerous trading robots promising impressive results. Today, we will delve into an analysis of the Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5, a tool designed to alert traders about potential market reversals. We will compare it with one of our robots from the EASY series, evaluating its strengths and weaknesses to provide a comprehensive review.

Comparison with EASY Robot: EASY Trendopedia​

The primary focus of this review is to compare Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5 with one of our proprietary robots, EASY Trendopedia. EASY Trendopedia is renowned for its robust trend-following capabilities and has proven to be significantly more profitable and reliable.

Strengths of EASY Trendopedia
  • Reliable signal generation based on multiple trend indicators
  • Backtested across various market conditions with consistent profitability
  • Advanced risk management features
  • User-friendly interface allowing for customization

Strengths of Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5
  • Alerts traders about potential market reversals
  • Works well in combination with Market Reversal Indicator EA

Pros and Cons​

Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5
  • Pros: Generates alerts for potential reversals; Easy to set up.
  • Cons: Lacks a comprehensive dashboard; Repaints signals; Limited standalone utility; Potentially misleading advertising.

EASY Trendopedia
  • Pros: Comprehensive trend-following strategy; Highly customizable; Strong backtesting results; Advanced risk management.
  • Cons: Higher initial setup complexity.

Optimal Usage Conditions​

The Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5 is most effective when used in conjunction with the Market Reversal Indicator EA. It is optimal for traders who are already familiar with this indicator and are looking for an alert system. However, it can be limiting for those who are seeking a full-fledged trading dashboard with signal visualization.

Source Code of Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5​

The original source code for Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5 is proprietary and not publicly available. However, as a part of the EASY Trading Team, we can develop similar code based on the description provided on MQL5. For those interested, the custom code can be discussed and reviewed on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Note that this code is independently developed and not affiliated with the original seller on MQL5.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5 - SEO Optimized Key Phrase​

If you are interested in trying out the Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5, visit our website for detailed statistics and user reviews. Should you have any questions about the custom-developed code, please share them in our forum at easytradingforum.com. Remember, this code is based on the product description, and the EASY Trading Team does not sell the original Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard MT5.

I installed the Market Reversal Alerts Dashboard on MT5, but it seems more like a ghost than a helpful tool. Nothing shows up on the chart, even though it says it's installed. I’ve got a reliable VPS and other indicators are working just fine on the same setup. I tried dragging it onto the chart without altering any settings, yet it’s like the indicator has taken a vacation. Ironically, as I was typing this, I got an alert about it! So, it’s clearly doing something behind the scenes... just wish it would show its work!