Manual Trade Panel EA MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I'm not easily impressed by trading robots. Every strategy has its flaws. Today, we will evaluate the Manual Trade Panel EA MT4, a trading robot with rave reviews and a perfect rating of 5. Let's see if it's all it's cracked up to be.

Description of Functions​

Manual Trade Panel EA MT4 is essentially a control panel designed to give traders rapid control over placing and managing trades. Here are the primary features:

• Trade Management: Manage individual orders, groups of orders, or all orders on the account.
  • User Interface: Intuitive and user-friendly interface for ease of use.
  • Order Types: Compatible with various order types and trading strategies.
  • Customization: Limited to managing up to 16 pairs, which some users find restrictive.
  • Support: Exceptional customer support, available for troubleshooting and assistance.

Analysis of Results​

To properly evaluate the effectiveness of this robot, we reviewed detailed statistics available on the official website here. Based on the data from the past year, the robot has consistently delivered solid performance. The ease of managing trades reportedly led to improved execution speeds and potentially better trading outcomes.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Simplifies the process of managing trades.
  • High ease of use, even for beginners.
  • Effective features consolidated from other EAs.
  • Outstanding customer support.

Cons:
  • Limited to managing 16 pairs, which might not be sufficient for some traders.
  • Despite high ratings, user feedback lacks substantial details on long-term profitability.

Conclusion​

Manual Trade Panel EA MT4 comes highly recommended by users, and its features certainly suggest it's a capable tool for managing trades. However, as always, one must tread cautiously and do ample testing before fully committing.

Your experiences and insights can help others make informed decisions. Share your thoughts and results on our forum.

Source Code of Manual Trade Panel EA MT4​

It's worth noting that we don't have access to the original source code of the robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create a similar trading robot based on its described functionality. If you have questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is example code from easytradingforum.com, not the original algorithm from MQL5. Our team at EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the Manual Trade Panel EA MT4; we've merely developed a clone based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Manual Trade Panel EA MT4​

For those looking to download Manual Trade Panel EA MT4, visit the official marketplace or check out this link for more information. If you have any questions or need further assistance, join our forum discussions.

Today, I explored the latest update to the Manual Trade Panel EA MT4/5, which now features the Show Virtual Levels option. This handy toggle allows me to display virtual levels on the chart, providing insights into profit and loss at a glance when I hover over trades. The added capability enhances my trading strategy significantly, making it easier to visualize my trades.