Maedinas Gold Scalper

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In the endless sea of trading robots, Maedinas Gold Scalper has managed to float to the surface, dragging behind it both optimistic user reviews and a solid average rating of 4.55. But does this mean it's the golden goose of automated trading? Let’s dissect the details.

Description of Functions​

Maedinas Gold Scalper is marketed as a trading robot designed specifically for scalping gold. It supposedly employs various technical analysis tools and algorithms to open and close trades within very short timeframes. Key features often highlighted include:
  • Fast trade execution
  • Customizable parameters
  • Risk management settings
  • Compatibility with MetaTrader 5
All of which sounds impressive, if you’re into the whole “set it and forget it” mentality.

Results Analysis​

Over the last year, the reported performance of Maedinas Gold Scalper has generally been positive. Yet, numbers can be as slippery as a greased pig. Users have mentioned promising results on demo accounts, with several claiming their “highly profitable” experiences. However, these claims need to be taken with a grain of skepticism—demo accounts don’t have the same pressures and nuances as live trading.

Pros and Cons​

Let’s break it down:
Pros:
  • High user ratings (5-star from multiple users)
  • User-friendly interface
  • Suitable for both novice and experienced traders
Cons:
  • Lack of transparency regarding the underlying algorithm
  • User testimonials are anecdotal at best
  • Performance may vary significantly in live trading conditions
The robot appears to have its strengths, but a deeper look under the hood is likely warranted.

Maedinas Gold Scalper Source Code​

As for the robot's source code, it’s a bit of a mystery. The original code of Maedinas Gold Scalper that is sold on MQL5 is quite elusive. However, our team can create a code based on the features described on the MQL5 site. Just remember, this isn't the actual source code—it's merely an inspired interpretation.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Maedinas Gold Scalper for Optimal Trading Performance​

If you have questions about the code or the robot in general, feel free to reach out. Remember, this is just an example code from easytradingforum.com, crafted from the robot's description available on MQL5. The EASY Trading Team does not sell the Maedinas Gold Scalper; we only provide a code based on its specifications.

Let’s keep the discussion going on the forum—share your experiences and results. After all, trading is about learning from each other, right?

Attachments

• Maedinas Gold Scalper.mq5
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
I've set up the file for my broker to kick off XAUUSD trading at 01:00. This ensures I get in on the action right when the market opens—perfect timing for maximizing my chances!

Configured my broker's settings to kickstart XAUUSD trades right at the clock's strike. Timing is everything in this game!