MACD Divergences Scanner MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

So, you’re here because you want to get your hands dirty with the MACD Divergences Scanner MT5. I can almost hear the clinks of coins as you imagine the potential profits. Let’s get straight to business and leave the fluff for the amateurs.

Installation and Setup​

Before you can start admiring your bank account’s growth, you need to get this thing running. Follow these steps and you'll be up and trading in no time.

• Download the MACD Divergences Scanner MT5 from the website. Here’s your golden ticket: Download MACD Divergences Scanner MT5.
  • Locate your MT5 installation directory. If you need directions for that too, maybe rethink this whole trading thing.
  • Copy the downloaded file into the Indicators folder.
  • Restart MT5. No, it won’t work if you don’t.
  • Go to the Navigator panel. You’ll see our beloved scanner listed under Custom Indicators.
  • Drag and drop it onto your desired chart.
  • Configure the settings to match your trading preferences. These include timeframes, divergence types, and alert settings.

Now sit back—a little—and watch it scan through those Market Watch symbols faster than you can say “pip.”

Experience of Using This Robot​

Let’s not kid ourselves; nothing is perfect, especially in the trading world. The MACD Divergences Scanner MT5 does save a significant amount of time by scanning for potential trades. Yes, you still need to use your brain and not just blindly follow the signals. But if you’re one of those who think a robot should just print money, you’re in the wrong movie, mate.

Take it from our esteemed users:

ceejay1962 thinks it’s fantastic and claims it’s paid for itself many times over. Good for him.

Don Croome finds it user-friendly. Well, that’s the least we can expect, right?

Tips for Enhancing the Performance​

Alright, you’ve got your scanner running. But how do you squeeze every bit of value out of it? Here are some tips, if you care:

• Adjust Your Timeframes: Don’t just rely on one timeframe. Get the bigger picture by analyzing multiple timeframes.
  • Combine with Other Indicators: MACD Divergences alone won’t get you to the moon. Use it in conjunction with other indicators.
  • Backtest Rigorously: It’s a no-brainer. Backtest your settings to see if they’ve held up historically.
  • Stay Updated: Keep an eye out for updates to the indicator. Don’t be that guy using Windows 95 in 2023.

Source Code of MACD Divergences Scanner MT5​

Now, about the source code. We don't have access to the proprietary code of the MACD Divergences Scanner MT5 that's being sold on MQL5. But we can create a similar script based on its description available on the MQL5 marketplace.

If you're still keen on seeing some MQL5 code, feel free to ask questions on easytradingforum.com. Remember, EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the original MACD Divergences Scanner MT5; we just provide our own version based on its described functionalities.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MACD Divergences Scanner MT5 for Profitable Trading​

Convinced yet? Or do you need more user reviews to hold your hand? Go ahead and Download the MACD Divergences Scanner MT5 and start making informed trading decisions. If you have any questions regarding the sample code, don’t hesitate to reach out on easytradingforum.com.

Happy trading... or at least something close to it.

I've recently got my hands on this MACD Divergences Scanner and installed it with excitement. However, I'm in need of the setup instructions to fully unlock its potential. To add to the frustration, during installation, it wiped out all my key support and resistance lines that I painstakingly placed on my charts. Is there a setting within the scanner that can help retain those manually placed lines? I'm eager to trade effectively without losing my critical analysis tools. Thank you!

Just acquired the MACD Divergences Scanner MT5. Would love to get the optimal settings to optimize my trading experience.