MA3 Trend MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Meet MA3 Trend MT5, a trading robot that has garnered an impressive 4.75 user rating. Hanging around in the forex trading world, you tend to come across a lot of so-called breakthrough systems, and let me tell you, skepticism is your best friend. According to the user reviews, this bot seems to be earning its praises, but as a professional trader and MQL5 programmer, let's take a more in-depth look.

Description of Functions​

Our subject of scrutiny, MA3 Trend MT5, is marketed as a trend following trading bot. As indicated by one Salavat Yulamanov, it seems to do a decent job painting the overall trend picture. Of course, the devil is in the details.

Analysis of Results​

A look at the results spanning a year gives a fair idea of how this bot has been operating. We cannot take things at face value; a thorough look at its performance metrics is a must. But remember, past performance is not always indicative of future results.

Pros and Cons​

Some of you might find MA3 Trend MT5 to be a brilliant tool, while others might not be impressed. The truth, as usual, likely falls somewhere in the middle.

Source Code of MA3 Trend MT5​

Now, here's the fun part. The original source code of the MA3 Trend MT5 is not known. However, if you're itching to get your hands on some code, we can provide a sample code based on the description given on the MQL5 website where this bot is being sold. Remember, this is just a representation, not the same as the original.

If you have any queries regarding the code, feel free to ask. However, I must clarify - we at EASY Trading Team did not create, nor do we sell the MA3 Trend MT5. Our role in this saga is to provide a code based on the bot's description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download MA3 Trend MT5 – Analyze and Improve Your Trading Strategy

For detailed statistics and more information, visit the site above. My fellow traders, don't shy away from discussing this bot on any forum and sharing your results. Every bit of information helps in creating a better trading environment. We're all here to learn and improve. The world of forex trading is an ever-spinning wheel. Don't forget to buckle up.

Remember, this example code is from easytradingforum.com, based on the description of the trading robot, MA3 Trend MT5. Happy trading!

I'm truly grateful for the insights shared here. This community makes trading so much more manageable and enjoyable!