LL Gold Miner EA

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Evaluating the effectiveness of the LL Gold Miner EA, a trading robot available on MQL5, requires a detailed and objective analysis. Based on the user feedback and data, let's dive deep into its functionality, performance over the past year, and whether it's worth considering for your trading needs.

Description of Features​

LL Gold Miner EA is touted as a sophisticated trading robot designed for Forex traders. Key features include:
  • Automated trading based on market conditions
  • Optimized for low drawdown in calm markets
  • Real-time support from the author
  • User-friendly interface and setup

Analysis of Results​

The performance of any trading robot is best judged by its historical data. Over the last year, LL Gold Miner EA has shown a decent track record, especially in stable market conditions. When the market is calm, it reportedly yields nice profits with minimal drawdown. However, the real challenge lies in knowing when the market is calm—an often subjective assessment.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:
  • Effective in stable market conditions
  • Low drawdown during optimal usage times
  • Author provides real-time support

Cons:
  • Performance is highly conditional on market calmness
  • Requires user intervention to determine safe usage periods
  • Lacks transparency in algorithm specifics

Source Code of LL Gold Miner EA​

We don't have the original source code of the LL Gold Miner EA since it is a commercial product sold on MQL5. However, using the description provided on the MQL5 website, we at EASY Trading Team have created an example code. If you have any questions about this example code, please feel free to ask. Remember, this is a code created based on available descriptions and is not the original LL Gold Miner EA. Our team does not sell the LL Gold Miner EA.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download LL Gold Miner EA for Optimized Trading Performance​

For those interested in exploring the LL Gold Miner EA, detailed statistics and purchase options are available on the official website: Forex Robot Easy - LL Gold Miner EA.

Join the discussion on our forum and share your results. Let’s see if this real money machine holds up to scrutiny.

Always remember, in trading, skepticism is your best ally.

EASY Trading Team

Impressive performance from this gold trading assistant so far, it's proving to be a reliable source of profit during stable market conditions. I'm curious, is there a way to specify a manual lot size? I prefer to control my risk levels myself.