Lisek Weis Wave

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction: A Skeptical Encounter with Lisek Weis Wave​

Well, it seems we have a new contender in the trading robot arena, the elusive Lisek Weis Wave https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/lisek-weis-wave/. AMAZING, says one user while another enthuses about the supposed correlation with candlestick activity. As a hardened trading veteran with a natural inclination towards skepticism, let's see if this bot can impress.

Installation and Setting Up: Navigate the Lisek Weis Wave Maze​

First things first, let's get Lisek Weis Wave up and running. Start with downloading the robot. Next, go to your MetaTrader 5 Terminal, click on File, and navigate to Open Data Folder. Hop into the MQL5 folder, and finally, Robots: this is where you place your downloaded file.

As for setting it up, well, that's as mysterious as the bot's source code. Settings can appear different for different users. But don't be alarmed, just stick with what works for you. The main thing is to stay flexible and never blindly trust a bot's initial settings.

Experience Using Lisek Weis Wave: A Poker Face Review​

I won't beat around the bush: my experience with Lisek Weis Wave has been, well, rather usual. There's no AMAZING to report. It has its moments of brilliance, sure, but so does every bot in the right market conditions. Don't expect magic though, you'll be disappointed.

I'd suggest that our friend valentina16, who seems a bit perplexed with the settings, should maybe try different ones. In trading, as with any other profession, experience is the best teacher. You lose some, you win some. The trick is to win more than you lose.

Tips for Improvement: Because Perfection is a Myth​

The code we developed based on the description of Lisek Weis Wave, is by no means flawless. No matter how much the sellers may argue otherwise. You see, there always exists this little thing called 'room for improvement'.

For example, optimizing the settings to suit different market conditions could probably yield better results. Also, incorporating a risk management strategy might be a good idea. Remember, no matter how good your robot, it can’t substitute for smart trading.

The Mystery of the Source Code Lisek Weis Wave​

Ah, the source code - the chief bone of contention. Let's clear this up right away. We don't know the actual source code of the original Lisek Weis Wave being sold on MQL5. What we have is a code we developed based on its description. If our variant sparks any questions, feel free to ask on easytradingforum.com, the platform where we mainly operate.

And just to make things crystal clear: we, at EASY Trading Team, do not sell the Lisek Weis Wave robot. It's merely a trading bot code we created based on its MQL5 description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: The Grand Unveiling of Lisek Weis Wave​

In conclusion, the Lisek Weis Wave is another bot in the sea of trading robots. It has its moments but don't dream of a trading Utopia. Stay grounded and keep your emotions at bay - it's only a bot, after all. To download Lisek Weis Wave, please visit easytradingforum.com and remember, in trading, experience and wisdom always triumph over any bot.

I've encountered a rather puzzling issue with your so-called 'free' indicator. It appears to carry a hidden limit, and I had to intervene when it amusingly froze my system with a cheeky message asking for a beer. Instead of this playful distraction, it would have been more transparent to clarify its actual cost beforehand. Just curious, is there a price to cure the hiccup caused by this hiccup? Such practices seem quite unprofessional!