Key level wedge

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction to Key Level Wedge Trading Robot​

Welcome to the world of Key Level Wedge trading robots. Oh, haven't heard about it yet? Well, it’s a trading algorithm with a user rating of 4.86 and some glowing user reviews. Don’t believe it? Let's hear from our users like dantosuhartanto and shola_3000 among others who mention it as ‘excellent’ and ‘perfectly fitting’ trading principle respectively. For full details, check out here.

Installation and Setting Up of Key Level Wedge​

It's not rocket science, but probably easier. Firstly, to install the Key Level Wedge trading robot, open your MetaTrader 5 platform and click on ‘File’. Then click on ‘Open Data Folder’. This will open a location where you can save the MQL5 file of the robot.

In the data folder, navigate to MQL5 > Experts. Save the robot’s MQL5 file here. Restart your MetaTrader 5 platform. The robot will appear in the EA section of the Navigator panel.

To set it up, simply drag and drop it to the chart of your choice. Remember to tick the 'Allow Auto Trading’ option under the ‘Common’ tab in robot's setting.

Experience in Using Key Level Wedge​

Our users, like dmajfx, have been having a field day with this trading robot. Apparently, in a single trading session, they made over 60 pips and ended up fetching over a grand in profit. Not too bad for a day's work, huh?

Tips to Improve Efficiency​

While the robot does its job perfectly, it’s always a wise move to monitor the market trends regularly. And never forget, keeping an eye on your risk management strategies is as important as winning trades.

Key Level Wedge Source Code​

As much as we'd love to share the original source code, it's, unfortunately, a closely guarded secret. However, fear not, we have developed code based entirely on the description provided on the MQL5 site where the algorithm is sold. If you wish to look at and discuss our version of the code, feel free to ask on easytradingforum.com!

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Key Level Wedge - Elevate Your Trading Game​

Ready to take your trading capabilities to the next level? Go ahead, download Key Level Wedge and let the robot play the market for you. Remember, if you have any questions about the code, don’t hesitate to reach out on easytradingforum.com. Note that we didn’t develop the original robot, but a standalone code based on its description.

So, what are you waiting for? Start now and let our Key Level Wedge trading robot walk you through the complexities of the Forex market. Your journey to becoming a successful trader begins here.

Having just acquired the Key Level Wedge Indicator, I must say it aligns beautifully with my trading strategy. The initial impressions from the overview are promising, and I'm eager to put it to the test. After thorough evaluation, I'm looking forward to leaving a five-star review. Also, please send over the Key Level Wedge Dashboard Indicator as mentioned. Much appreciated!