Key level breaker block

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

In today's review, we'll take a close look at the Key level breaker block trading robot, which has been making rounds in the trading community, with many traders praising its performance. As a professional trader and programmer in MQL5 with the EASY Trading Team, I will provide an informed critique of this robot, comparing it to one of our EASY series trading robots.

Comparison with EASY Robot​

Comparing Key level breaker block to our EASY Trendopedia or EASY Scalperology, it's evident that both have unique features that may benefit various traders. However, when it comes to profitability and reliability, the EASY range outperform. The EASY series robots are well-recognized for their advanced algorithms, which allow for effective trend detection and automatic adjustment to market conditions, minimizing risks while maximizing potential profits.

Key level breaker block, on the other hand, seems very reliant on the market's volatility and may not perform impressively during times of low volatility.

Pros and Cons​

The Key level breaker block has proven to be profitable based on user feedback, with robust pattern recognition capabilities and easy to understand trade signal indicators. However, it seems to have limited functionality in less volatile markets.

In comparison, the EASY Trendopedia, for instance, is designed to work well in various market conditions. It is highly efficient and easy to use, with an impressive profit-to-risk ratio. Nevertheless, it might require a bit of understanding to fully exploit its capabilities.

Optimal Usage Conditions​

The Key level breaker block seems to work best during high volatility periods. It is particularly effective in recognizing wedge patterns quickly and providing trade signals promptly.

Source Code of Key level breaker block​

We do not have the original source code of the Key level breaker block trading robot being sold on MQL5. Nevertheless, we can create code based on its description from MQL5 where this algorithm is sold. Suppose users have questions about the code. In that case, we encourage them to ask on easytradingforum.com, where the example code based on the Key level breaker block's description is provided.

Please note, the EASY Trading Team does not sell Key level breaker block. We've merely created a robot trading code based on its description.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Key level breaker block - An Analysis and Review by EASY Trading Team​

For those interested in the Key level breaker block, we recommend visiting the official website at Forex Robot Easy. Feel free to share your experiences and thoughts about this robot on our forum. Your opinion counts!

Remember, EASY Trading Team offers a code example based on Key level breaker block's description. We do not sell the original robot. If you have questions about the code example, do not hesitate to ask them on our forum.

Recently, I took the plunge and put both the breaker and block indicators to the test. It's intriguing how subjective the definitions of a breaker and block can be, and it seems the coding to recognize them on the chart may not align with expectations. Throughout my analysis across various time frames on EUR/USD alongside both USDX and DXY, I stumbled upon rather noticeable discrepancies in the indicators' identification. The correlation between these pairs is impressively close, yet the indicator fell short in recognizing this relationship. It appears there might be a subtle divergence in price at crucial reversal and breakout levels, compounded by some coding nuances in what’s labeled as a breaker or block. These concepts might brush against traditional supply and demand theory, but the interpretation seems off from what I would call it. It’s worth examining the DXY or USDX charts side by side with the EU to underscore this point. They should highlight nearly identical levels, yet they don’t. This isn’t mere criticism; rather, I genuinely hope for advancements in pinpointing these crucial points, as they are essential to understanding price action. What’s the perspective on refining these indicators to make them truly predictive?

"Having analyzed the instructional videos, I'm intrigued by a specific scenario: when a candlestick pattern surfaces on EURUSD with a breaker or block indication, and the identical pattern manifests on a dollar chart—though inverted—shouldn't we see matching signals from the indicator? It appears there might be a slight divergence that accounts for this inconsistency, yet both could be accurately labeled as breakers or blocks if plotted manually. Comparing these almost identical charts is crucial for assessing the reliability of these signals. Ultimately, we’re placing our trust in algorithmically generated indicators that might not truly capture the essence of market movements. A video exploring this issue could enlighten many and possibly attract a substantial audience!"

While the fundamentals can often feel like they're set to a predetermined course, the market is a volatile playground shaped by unseen forces. The correlations between assets can appear stable, yet beneath the surface lies a world ripe with manipulation and unpredictability. I’ve been observing some intriguing patterns that illustrate this dichotomy, which I'll share insights on shortly. It's always enlightening to dissect these market behaviors.