Italo Volume Indicator

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Italo Volume Indicator is yet another attempt to provide traders with an edge in the chaotic world of forex trading. With a rating of 4.94 and mixed user reviews, it's clear that some traders find it useful, while others, well, not so much. Let's dive into how to install and configure this indicator for maximum efficiency, share some personal experiences, and offer tips for improvement.

Installation and Setup​

Installing the Italo Volume Indicator is straightforward, but getting it to work seamlessly is another story. Follow these steps to get started:

• Download the Italo Volume Indicator from here.
  • Open MetaTrader 5 and navigate to File > Open Data Folder.
  • Place the downloaded indicator file in the MQL5/Indicators directory.
  • Restart MetaTrader 5.
  • Navigate to the Navigator panel, find the Italo Volume Indicator, and drag it onto your chart.
  • Configure the settings according to your trading strategy. The default settings are usually a good starting point.

Experience Using the Italo Volume Indicator​

My experience with the Italo Volume Indicator has been a mixed bag. On one hand, it does a decent job of showing wave and candle volume, which can be helpful for identifying trends. On the other hand, the indicator can be a bit laggy, as noted by user irungujohn. The non-repainting feature is a plus, but don't expect it to be a magic bullet for all your trading woes.

Tips for Improvement​

To get the most out of the Italo Volume Indicator, consider the following tips:

• Combine with Other Indicators: Use it alongside other indicators like moving averages or RSI to confirm signals.
  • Customize Settings: Tweak the settings to match your trading style. The default settings are just a starting point.
  • Test on Demo Account: Always test new indicators on a demo account before using them in live trading.
  • Monitor Performance: Keep an eye on the indicator's performance and make adjustments as needed.

Source Code of Italo Volume Indicator​

We don't have access to the original source code of the Italo Volume Indicator sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a similar code example. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask. Remember, this is just an example created by the EASY Trading Team and not the original robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Italo Volume Indicator

If you're interested in trying out the Italo Volume Indicator, you can download it from here. Keep in mind that the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Italo Volume Indicator; we only created a code based on its description. Happy trading!

Attachments

• Italo Volume Indicator.mq5
    4.1 KB · Views: 0
Just purchased the indicator and am eager to dive in. Could you send over the EA and any additional bonuses? Thanks in advance!

It's frustrating when the indicator is tied to the expert advisor and won't let me drag it to my chart. I want to integrate the Italo Volume Indicator seamlessly, but it feels like I'm wrestling with a reluctant partner instead of enjoying a smooth trading experience.