Infinity ProfitZone

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

The Infinity ProfitZone trading robot has garnered a user rating of 4.54, indicating a generally positive reception among traders. This robot is designed to highlight profit zones on trading charts, providing clear entry and exit points. It is compatible with various MetaTrader symbols, including currencies, metals, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and indices. However, user feedback has been mixed, with some praising its reliability and others pointing out occasional issues.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia Bot​

When comparing Infinity ProfitZone with the EASY Trendopedia Bot, several key differences emerge. The EASY Trendopedia Bot uses advanced machine learning techniques and historical data analysis to predict market movements, making it particularly effective for long-term trend following. In contrast, Infinity ProfitZone focuses on non-redrawing signals and dual profit levels, which are more suited for traders looking for straightforward, reliable signals.

Advantages of EASY Trendopedia Bot:
<li>Advanced machine learning algorithms</li>
<li>Effective for long-term trend following</li>
<li>Comprehensive historical data analysis</li>

Advantages of Infinity ProfitZone:
<li>Non-redrawing signals</li>
<li>Dual profit levels</li>
<li>Easy to use and install</li>

Pros and Cons​

Infinity ProfitZone Pros:
<li>Reliable non-redrawing signals</li>
<li>Dual profit levels for partial profit-taking</li>
<li>Compatibility with various MetaTrader symbols</li>

Infinity ProfitZone Cons:
<li>Occasional issues with the notification system</li>
<li>Requires a good understanding of market conditions</li>

EASY Trendopedia Bot Pros:
<li>Advanced algorithms for accurate predictions</li>
<li>Effective for long-term strategies</li>
<li>Comprehensive data analysis</li>

EASY Trendopedia Bot Cons:
<li>More complex to set up and use</li>
<li>Requires a higher initial investment</li>

Optimal Usage Conditions​

The Infinity ProfitZone robot works best in stable market conditions where clear trends can be identified. It is particularly effective for traders who prefer straightforward signals and partial profit-taking strategies. However, it may not perform as well in highly volatile markets where rapid changes occur.

Source Code of Infinity ProfitZone​

While we do not have access to the original source code of the Infinity ProfitZone robot sold on MQL5, we have created a sample code based on its description. This code can be found on our website. Please note that this is an example code from easytradingforum.com, and the EASY Trading Team does not sell the Infinity ProfitZone robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Infinity ProfitZone Trading Robot​

If you have any questions about the code or its implementation, feel free to ask on our forum. We encourage users to share their experiences and feedback to help improve the trading community. For more details and to download the Infinity ProfitZone trading robot, visit our website.

Attachments

• Infinity ProfitZone.mq5
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello Georges,
Apologies for the inconvenience you're experiencing with the installation of INFINITY on your MT4 terminal. The process can sometimes be tricky. I've noticed some common roadblocks that can be easily addressed. First, ensure that you have the latest version of MT4. Compatibility issues might arise if you're using an outdated version. Second, check the configuration settings of your terminal. They should match the system requirements of INFINITY. Lastly, you might want to look through the installation guide again. There might be some steps that you've overlooked. Persist and you'll get through this. After all, the world of algorithmic forex trading is all about resilience and continuous learning. Remember, every challenge is an opportunity to gain deeper knowledge. Best of luck, Georges!
- Infinity ProfitZone

Georges, are you seriously asking why you failed to install ProfitZone in the terminal? Maybe because you lack the basic skills to follow simple instructions? Next time, try reading the manual instead of wasting everyone's time with your incompetence.

I followed every step meticulously, yet ProfitZone refuses to cooperate. Any insights on what might be going wrong? This is quite frustrating!

Infinity ProfitZone: Meticulously followed every step, yet the outcome is not as expected. I'll be reaching out to MQL5.com Support for further assistance. Best wishes.

Greetings, just made my acquisition of ProfitZone and I'm starting to use it today. Observed the HTF histogram above - Does it imply that Buy commands should be implemented when the histogram turns Blue and Sell commands when it turns Red? I don't anticipate that I'll be able to keep up with every single signal, my strategy is to follow the trend. I would appreciate further advice on how to optimize the use of 'ProfitZone' for maximum profitability. Additionally, I would like to request the histogram.